I got this for my mum and for myself. I used it for a week and left it but then few of you asked me to review it which did surprise me because initially, I was hesitant in reviewing Patanjali products. Now I read a few more bloggers who too are reviewing these products and showing faith in Baba Ramdev.
I strongly believe that if a product or a company is good then sooner or later it will become popular .
I have been using this cream for a month and thankfully this product, despite being an anti-wrinkle cream, suits my oily skin.This cream is supposed to be massaged on your face and neck twice a day but I did only once before going to the bed.
- Product Name: Patanjali Tejas Anti Wrinkle Cream
- Category: Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
- Price : – Rs 150 for 50gm
- Composition: Each 10 ml contains –
Ingredients: -This is the best thing about Patanjali products they don’t mention just the “key ingredients” but a whole of the ingredients that too in detail.
|S.No.||Ingredients||Part Used||Quantity (Mg)||Page No as per ref. Book BPN||Indication as per ref book|
|Hindi Name||Latin Name|
|1||Ghrit Kumari||Aloe vera||Leaf juice||1000||419||Skin disorders, Sankochak|
|2.||Gheon ka tail||Triticum sativum||Seed Oil||100||642||Skin disorders|
|3||Jojoba ka tail||Zizyphus sativa||Seed Oil||30||572||Antiseptic, skin disorders|
|4||Cucumber||Cucumis sativus||Fruit ext.||30||562||Sheetal. Varnya|
|5.||Manjishta||Rubia cordifolia||Root ext.||25||110||Skin disorders|
|6.||Rakt chandan||Pterocarpus santalinus||Stem bark ext.||5||191||Sheetal, sugandhi, skin disorders|
|7.||Anantmool||Hemidesmus indicus||Root ext.||10||427||Twak Dosh har, Varnya|
|8.||Badam oil||Prunus amgdylus||Seed Oil||25||588||Snigdh|
|9.||Chandan||Santlum album||Heart wood ext.||10||187||Shital, Twak Dosh har Varnya|
|10.||Haldi||Curcuma longa||Rhizome ext.||5||114||Anti septics, Skin disorders|
|11.||Chironji oil||Buchnania latifolia||Seed kernel oil||25||576||Twak Dosh har, skin tightening|
|12.||Papita guda||Carica papaya||Fruit pulp ext.||25||829||Varnya, Skin tightening|
|13.||Kela guda||Musa sapientum||Fruit pulp ext.||25||557||Varnya, Skin tightening|
|14.||Masur dal||Ervum lens||Seed ext.||25||647||Rejuvenanting, Skin tightening|
- My experience – It suits my combination to oily skin which is more towards oily nowadays. It keeps my skin moisturised and sometimes I have used it as my makeup base and it worked well. Decently priced, it did help a bit in fading acne spots but my mum told me that it didn’t help her much in wrinkles. It did tighten her skin a bit too but she has been using it since a year so in between she has used other products as well and can not give whole credit to the cream alone.
- As far as I am concerned it didn’t break me out which Patanjali tejus beauty cream did. It has a strong smell which is overpowering but once I go to sleep I forget about it. The cream feels a little heavy on the face but glides with in seconds.
- I won’t recommend it to be used during the day, at least I won’t use it as it doesn’t have SPF but using it as a night cream is a good option for combination to oily skin. Dry skin may feel a little dry.
- It has medium consistency and is not overly moisturising, unlike most anti wrinkle cream.
You can see in the picture below how easily it glided into my skin without leaving or giving any oil or water.
- Recommendation -I will recommend it to those who have premature wrinkle problem and have combination to oily skin. People with dry skin may apply a heavy coat before going to sleep if they are really interested in seeing the result.
- Wise She Rating – 4/5
Watch How to use use Ginger Oil for extreme hair growth here:
You might like reading these also:-