By Prerana Sharma, Clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub
For me it is really difficult to choose a good scrub. Till today I have tried6-7 brands of scrub that claims to be gentle and for daily use (like Lotus apriscrub, Lotus berryscrub, Everyouth walnut scrub, himalaya walnut scrub and many but ended up with either dry skin or with less satisfaction .They actually had more cream and less scrubbing beads! And the beads were too harsh on my skin!
Well, being oily, I have complete faith in Clean & clear range especially foaming face wash which I use in summers and conpletly LOVE itJ, so I thought to give this scrub too a chance. To be honest, I was little doubtful of its results I wished â€œclean n clear…… plz donâ€™t break my faithâ€ and grabbed it
- What the scrub claims – Blackhead remover scrub which visibly lessen blackheads in just 3 days.
- Price Rs 90/- for 80gms
- Ingredients not mentioned
- Usage: well, you all know very well how to use it so why should I write? But for those who do not yet comfortable with the idea of scrubbing , I will suggest-you have to wet your face, take a pea sized scrub on your fingers and then massage it making small circles on the face / blackheads areas using fingertips.
Gel like consistency with super tiny green colored beads
- My experience with it – I have used it for three days and I have seen a considerable decrease in the appearance of my blackheads. My nose bridge is â€˜clean n clearâ€™ now. J J I think girls with acne should be very careful. Scrubing of acne is h my Godâ€ it is very dangerous, you may end up with more acne or infections! Those girls should use it on nose only. I noticed one more thing. When I used it without lathering it, it works better. But when I worked it into a lather and applied, I felt as if the beads melted, the feeling was like of a face wash.
- NOTE If you have time and can manage taking steam before scrubbing with clean and clear scrub them it will keep blackheads away for long long time .
Now a scary thing.I actually took a closer picture of my nose too show you how clean my nose looks after using the scrub.
What I like about Clean And Clear Blackheads Removing Scrub:-
- Oil free, so good for oily girls like me.
- Doesnâ€™t clog pores.
- Ahh! at last it took out my black heads out of my nose! Does what it claims.
- Scrubbing green beads are very gentle and tiny (thatâ€™s why not showing up in pic).
- Packaging is travel friendly and hygienic.
- Price is very less girls so plz give it a try..
- It doesnâ€™t have strong fragrance so no irritation to sensitive girls, only apple-ly flavor J J.
- A little amount is required to scrub whole face.
- Now I donâ€™t see much blackheads on my nose as much as I used to see before.
- Good for daily use (even in winters, without any dryness)
What I do not like about Clean And Clear Blackheads Removing Scrub:-
- Ingredients are not mentioned
- May dry up dry skin girls.
.Otherwise none. Works great for me with my facial clearing sponges..
Goggling a lot in Net to find a gentle scrub I got an information that, natural scrubs like walnut, apricot are generally harsh to skin. Where as synthetic beads scrub is gentle. Earlier I had tried Neutrogena Deep Clean scrub too (and that one really gentle) but costly so I think clean and clear is a good option to try outâ€¦a trial pack of Rs 27/- is also available..
Which is you best facial scrub till date?
You might like reading these also:–