By Nancy , Azac Soap Acne Review
I am 21-year-old and like most girl of my age I suffer from frequent acne problem.If I ignore my acne or don’t take care of my skin for few days it results in breakouts and bleackheads.Few months back I visited a derma and he advised me Azac acne soap.This is a product of Mark India Cosmed Pvt.Ltd and according to their website product claims this
First antiacne Azelaic Soap formulation in the world, comedolytic, antiseborrhoeic, antitonning, fortified with wheat germ. Keeps skin supple. Most suitable for females. Blocks DHT formation.
Price of the soap is Rs 39 for 75gm and it is available in most Guardian and medical store
According to my derma white heads and black heads on face can be treated in various ways but before one treats them one needs to make sure that one face is clean.Azac acne soap helps in healing the face and become clear again.
Composition of soap –
- Azelaic acid is effective in combating mild to moderate inflammatory acne.There are two types of acne, inflammatory and non-inflammatory.Skin conditions or disturbances that fall into the inflammatory acne group include cysts and papules.Non- inflammatory acne is composed of open white heads and closed comedos also knows as black heads.Azelaic acid needs to be applied on the affected area once in morning and once in the evening.One can experience noticeable improvement in the skin’s condition with in eight weeks.Some individuals are prescribed azelaic acid for a period of five to six months.
- Wheat germ oil – Wheat germ oil benefits include curing skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. It works effectively to heal burns and skin ulcers. As an external application it is very helpful for dry skin.Wheat germ oil is beneficial for the general health of the skin as it improves circulation of blood in the skin when used externally. It also helps the skin cells that may have been damaged due to the scorching heat of the sun. It also fights off conditions like dermatitis and reduces scarring.
- My experience with the product – I have been using the soap regularly but once a day and it has helped me in reducing acne and white heads.I do experience acne after using it but the frequency has come down .
- My skins do not feel dry after using it and it looks more healthy than before.
- Soap claims to lighten the complexion but I didn’t see much of difference in that
- I am bad in describing smell therefore in that regard all I can say is that the smell of the soap is not much overpowering
- Soap will suit most sensitive of skin .I wont say that it has turn out to be mine best acne solution but it is kind of acne help
Will I re-purchase – This is my third purchase of the soap so I don’t need to say more .If you are looking for best way to get rid of acne then do include the soap in your list, it might work for you
You might like reading these also:-