Best Fairness Cream For Everyday Use

By Razi,

HI,

I have question to all the members and followers of wise she, I  want to know “a good fairness cream for EVERYDAY USE, with spf and without spf”.Its not that I  want to get fair overnight or something but would love to use a product that will diminish the dark marks and scars,thank you.

Best Fairness Cream Review

Does Nafia Magic Fairness Cream Work?

Home Remedies for Brittle Nails
Best Solution For Oily Skin With Blackheads

Comments

1. bhavana says

Hi ,

I am bhavana , am 22 years old .. Am in medium colour , day by day am becoming dark so i request you to kindly tell me the best fairness cream fir my skin. My skin is dry skin

• nitin says

use any cream which has hydroquinone (2%) and Tretinoin (0.05 %) , 3 times a weak , this is the best formula which really works

my friend was using it , he was dark in colour(ie.indian dark not black) and after using a cream containg this for 3 months he got a medium skin colour

my brother also used it and he recovered 80% from tan .

• fozia haque says

u do every thing dear dont be apset………u use every night ,,,,, attitude cream,,,,,,, porduct 4 amay is a expensiv but good for u fasce this give u visibly fairer,glowing skin in just 4 week…….. Smile

2. Bhavisha says

there’s a cream called Faiza. It works really well and is safe, but u are only allowed to use it at night. I tried it and it worked for me but as time passes the cream doesnt make u any fairer. Do not use Goldern Pearl, the cream causes cancer and burns you after you turn white. Very dangerous! Im also medium in complexion. Iv discovered that 1 cream wont continue to make you fair, each cream has a limit. U need to check at the stores which other creams are safe to use and switch the product. Also simple home remedys like lemon juice helps alot. There is also a cream called ‘Satvik’, its pure herbal. It instantly lightens suntan

3. Jessy says

Hi ,

I am jessy , am 23 years old .. Am in dark colour , so i request you to kindly tell me the best fairness cream to become fair My skin is oily skin.I am waiting for ur answer

4. anju says

hi,

i m anju. am 21 years old… . . . am in white color n dry skin… bt m confusing vch cream is suitable for my face…. soo kindly req u to tell me best cream…. i.e suitable for my face….

5. rifkajameel says

Hi,,, I’m rifka from kandy .i have medium colour, dry skin..bt dayby day my colour is gong 2be dull .plzzzzzzzzzzzz,kindly rqst ,tell me the best fairness cream to me,

6. Ritu Ganjir says

Hii… I’m Ritu . i’ve medium colour, normal skin. bt im feeling that my skin is becoming day by day dull nd dark. so plzzz.. suggest me best fairness cream…. Big Smile Smile

7. Vinod Chauhan says

hi
    I am Vinod , am 23 years old .. Am in dark colour , so i request you to kindly tell me the best fairness cream to become fair My skin is oily skin.I am waiting for ur answer

Hi………….!

i have wheatish coiour skin…………..
    i used many creams like ponds white beauty, clean & clear fairness cream, so on……..
    and fair & lovely also but it is not suited me when i apply this cream many small pimples are appear on my skin…….. so plzz tell me wht should i do……….? which cream i apply and use daily.

9. megha debnath says

i m megha.
    plz help me plz.
    my skin color is midium. n i m not happy. plz help me plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz sujest me a cream plz. . plz.
    jo mai humesha use kar saku. plz plz help me plz. n rly me must plz. i m waiting. plz rly me plz

10. sri says

my skin color is midium. n i m not ok with i want to get get fair & clear skin . plz help sujest me a cream and soap plz. .

11. sri says

my skin color is midium. n i m not ok with i want to get get fair & clear skin . plz help sujest me a cream and soap plz plz plz

12. Priya says

Hi Friend,

I have dry skin with fair complexion but I m becoming little dusky due to these UV rays.
    Can u please suggest me a day cream which can make myself look fair than before,Moisturize and also contain SPF in it ?

Thanks in advance…..

Smile

13. m.k.swathi says

hi.im 23 yrs old.i used ponds white beauty around 7 months.but it isnt work.my skin colour is medioum & dryskin.pls suggest any other healthier fairness day creams.it includes moisturize also.its so help me