The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish Review
Wise She MAC Giveaway Entry 2 By Maha
- What is Body Polish – A body polish is a popular body treatment that exfoliates and hydrates your skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
- What TBS claims about this product – Have good, clean fun and smooth skin at the same time thanks to this fragrance foaming gel-based scrub that’s gentle enough to use everyday. Dead skin cells are removed in no time, revealing brighter, healthy-looking skin thanks to natural exfoliators. Containing Community Trade organic honey.
Price Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish – Rs.445 for 200ml
- Ingredients Strawberry juice – Is rich in vitamin c and antioxidant compounds that help to protect and nourish the skin. Is rich in salicylic acid, which has good pore-cleansing properties. Provides the naturally sweet and sumptuous fragrance. Provides the red colour of the product.Crushed walnut shells and kiwi seeds – Gently exfoliate the skin.organic honey – Moisturises the skin.
- How to use – Use every day for maximum effect. Regular exfoliating and massaging can help tone and firm the skin. When dry, moisturise with Strawberry Body Lotion.
Massage in circular movements over your body whilst in the bath or shower to help remove dead skin cells and boost circulation.
- This is one of the mildest exfoliator for the body. Many claim that there is no visible exfoliation, but I could notice the difference between using an ordinary shower gel and this body polish.
- Lathers up really well. I generally massage this all over my body and then use my loofabath lily to lather it up. Even if not for the bath lily, it lathers up with just water.
- Leaves the body squeaky clean. I love it
- Very little product goes a long way. I use it 2-3 times a week and it has lasted me for a little less than 2 months. You can see there is still about 1/4th left.
- The packaging is very convenient since it is in a tube form. This way the product can be extracted up to the last bit
- It is also very travel friendly. Since it does a good job even without the bath lily, I prefer carrying this with me when I travel than my shower gel.
- Has a nice pleasant fruity smell that is not overpowering.
- I used it on my face once in a while and it did a good job without breaking me out.
- Needs extra amount of water to wash it off failing which one might feel a bit sticky.
- Contains SLS. We know all products today contain SLS. But knowing its TBS and they already have SLS free products in their hair care range, I wish they would come up with something for the bath range too.
- May be a little drying in extreme winters. I donâ€™t mind this actually because Iâ€™d rather apply a body lotion than having the shower gels leave behind moisture. But I know some people love the moisture film and they are not going to love this in winters.
- If you are a lover of a bit harsher exfoliation like St.Ives, then you are not going to love this.
- All of us are not great fans of fruity smells.
- Price may be on the higher side, but who are we kidding. Its TBS after all!
Wise she rating 3.5/5
Will I repurchase? -Yes. I love mild exfoliation and I will be getting the Satsuma body polish next. But again, this is just a luxury product from TBS and not a must have product. If you are lover of TBS products, then you would definitely want to try this.
You might like reading these also:-