- Body shop eye definer shade – Black (Crayon Khol Nuance = Noir)
Price Rs 395 for 1.25 gm
- What the product claims:–A fade-resistant, intense color pencil for outlining and defining the eyes. They are soft enough to enable smooth application yet firm enough to be smudge-resistant. Dermatologically and opthalmalogically tested
- Shades available – Rich Brown, White, Taupe , French Navy
Body Shop Carbon Black Definer
- What the product claims Best if you want to: Emphasize your eyes with a long-lasting, blendable eye liner that is soft yet firm enough to be smudge-resistant.
- Best for: all skin tones
- What it is designed to do:Natural waxes help to enable smooth, easy application while moisturizing and conditioning delicate eye skin.-
Price Rs 575 for 1 gm
It has a smudger at it back side something similar to the body shop line softener brush.
Swatches of Body shop eye definer shade – Black and Body shop carbon black definer
(Lto R – Body shop eye definer shade black and body shop carbon black definer )
Carbon black definer is waxy and is a good option to be used when one is looking for smokey eye look where as eye definer shade is a usual eyeliner pencil.Both are quite intensive in colour.
Which one will you prefer?
You might like reading these also:-