Wise She MAC Giveaway contest entry
Chambor now releases its latest Hit Lipstick: the Classic Silk Touch in a dreamy avatar that boosts the lips while creating spectrum of looks: from daring to delicate, innocent to sexy that suit any occasion…
A perfect basic lipstick which is a must have for all CHAMBOR Fans. Chambor introduced this lipstick, with its captivating sheer luminosity & feather light touch emerges as the most talked about lipstick in town. It gives instant pleasure to the mouth in one application only, weaving magic around the person wearing it…
Available in a wide range of 18 captivating hues. Our favourite Lipstick Shade this season is the SILK BLAZE which suits the festive mood of celebration this year…
So go on & have splashing fun with 18 different shades of Silk Touch & get Silk Kissed…(From website)
Price : Rs. 525 for 4.5 g (I got it for Rs.475 at Saravana Stores, Chennai
- Packaging : Comes in blue and silver packaging with the Chambor rose printed on it. I find it very classic.
The colour details are printed on the bottom of the lipstick.
- Texture : True to its claims, it is the lightest lipstick I have ever come across. It slides very smoothly on the lips and moisturises them. So there is absolutely no need to wear a lip balm underneath. It doesnâ€™t settle down into the fine lines of the lips. It has a matte finish but gives a soft moisturised finish the lips owing to its light creamy texture.However, when I was testing it at the store, I was constantly cleansing my lips to try out various shades and lipstick was feathering on application on my extremely dry lips. I never had the problem after that.
- Pigmentation : The colour payoff is really good and the colour comes out well with just one swipe. The colour I had got for myself was Silk pink ( clearly the wrong shade for me ).
The site however had listed down a completely different shade! They are by no means comparable!
- Staying power : The lipstick stayed on my lips for 3 hours in spite of drinking and eating. However after 3 hours, it started to fade leaving behind a very light even tint. And the best part is, my lips didnâ€™t crave for moisture for more than 2 hrs after it wore off.
1) Very smooth and creamy texture
2) Highly moisturising.
3) Claims to have anti-aging properties.
4) Doesnâ€™t bleed or feather
5) Doesnâ€™t settle into fine lines
6) Staying power may not be high. But I like the fact it kept my lips moisturised longer than any lip balm. And not to forget it stays even after meals.
1) Contains SPF but they have not mentioned the SPF factor.
2) If you want a longer lasting lipstick, this may not be your choice.
3) The shade doesnâ€™t suit me I know this is not really a con but I regret it badly L
Wise she rating : 4.5/5
Will I repurchase : Of course yes! I love this lipstick so much that I would really like to get the right shade for me from this range.
I love the Chambor eye pencil already and now this one. Both the products I had got from them didnâ€™t fail to impress me. Iâ€™m going to try more from Chambor