Lip Care With EVA Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm
I found this beautiful mouse (I mean the computer mouse) looking lip balm in Hypercity and it just won my heart.Looks so so damn cute.
Eva lip balm is available in vanilla, Tangy orange, Blackcurrant burst, Plum sparkle.
There are two glitter balms in this I think it was plum sparkle and Bluckcurrent burst.
I got strawberry bite for myself
- Price – Rs 60
- Product claims – Candylicious care for your lovely lips.With SPF 15 for sun protection, Almond oil to moisturise and vitamin E to enrich, it leaves your lips inviting, berry -red and sweet.
- Key Ingredients – Octyl methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone 3, Beeswax, Jojoba oil, Sweet Almond oil, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E)
- Direction – Apply as often as required.
One needs to slide open it and apply it .Cute isn’t ?? but yes not very hygenic
Swatches of Eva Lush Lip Nourishing Lip Balm (Strawberry bite)
- Taste – I have been using Biotique bio fruit whitening lip balm since a month and it has the most awful taste but as it helps in removing pigmentation I have been constantly using it at night.So when Eva lush lip balm came in I felt as if I am having strawberry toffee every day.I just love how it tastes
- Fragrance – It has fruit sweet strawberry fragrance.
- Moisturising – Not very moisturising .Those who suffer from extremely dry lips will have to re apply it again and again.They are not long staying as well so that was a big disappointment.
- Tint– There is a slight bit of tint .It is not that good if I compare it with Nivea star fruit strawberry lip balm .If you have pigmented lips then it wont give you the right tint which Nivea gives.
- SPF – It has SPF 15+
Eva Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm on my lips
Will I re-purcahse -Yes, I still like it and would like to try the EVA LUSH LIPS PLUM SPARKLE.to add some sparkle on my lips
You might like reading these also:-