I have love and hate relationships with foot creams and reason being that most of them make me feel greasy. My ideal footcream will be which keeps my feet moisturized, makes them soft and smell nice without making them feeling greasy.
- Product claims :-Enriched with naturally moisturising avocado butter and beeswax, this cream effectively moisturises and softens hard, dry, calloused heels and feet.
- Price – Rs 150 for 100ml
- Ingredients urified water, Urea, Sunflower Oil, Glycerine, Petrolatum, Emulsifying wax, Beeswax, Cetyl Alocohol, Dimethicone, Imid Urea, Methyl Prabean, Avocado Butter, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Paraben
This foot cream has the ability to hydrate and seal in the moisture and doesn’t take long time to soak in.
It is a thick cream which gives 3-4 hours of hydration and has nice avocado fragrance which is not overpowering.
Decently priced and if used regularly, one tub will lasts for 3 months easily and product has shelf life of 18 months so not a bad deal at all.
It is just not greasy and can be used in summer months easily.
Just to show you guys I swatched pea size product on my hand.
My hand soaked it with in seconds without leaving any greasy feeling behind. I like using it on my elbows and knees too
Some dislike :-
- If you have dry scratchy feet then this one is not for you.
- It keeps feet hydrated maximum for 3-4 hours.
- Comes in an open tub which makes it unhygienic and is not travel friendly at all
- Not a foot cream for dry feets
Will I re-purchase it – Yes, till I don’t get anything better but if you suffer from severe dry skin then it is not a go and grab kind of cream.
Which is your best foot cream?
You might like reading these also:-