How To Make Easy Bun Hairstyles

By Prerana Sharma, Hair Bun – Easy To Do Hair

Few weeks ago a WiseShe reader asked for suggesting hairstyle for her long hair, that time I too gave her few ideas but, at the same time I found with pictures the explanations are much better and hence I got an inspiration of writing this article. There are a few hair styles which I make for myself or on my mom sometimes. In this tutorial I am going to cover bridal hair bun and here I go Smile

Step 1. Mame a simple  pony tail as shown below

How To Make  A bun With Pictures

STEP 2.- Take about 1/5th of hair section from top.

How To Make Buns At Home

STEP 3. Roll the section inwards and fix it   in the center of head with 4hair pins.You can use 2 pins on each side for strong grip.

how to make a hair bun

STEP 4. Similarly take 1/4th section of hair in the center of head with 4hair pins from the right side, roll it and fix with pins.

how to make hair buns

STEP 5. In the same manner take a small  section in the left and follow same procedure

hair bun

STEP 6. From the hair that is left below, make 2parts.Roll and fix them inwards making all together

chignon picture

Step7 - Final view of the Bun

hair buns- how to make a bun in hair

Step8 – Side View

how to make a messy bun

Hope you ladies like it Smile

How To Do A Side Swept Braid With Pictures

Homemade Shampoo - How To Make Homemade Shampoo
Office Hair Style For Long Hair With Pictures

Comments

1. Sneha says

Lovely style Prerana!Only one should have very thick hair. Well, could you please also do a tutorial on Sagar choti?
    It looks so awesome, I asked so many friends of mine, searched on net, but could not find it anywhere Frown

2. nisha says

wooww… cute hairstyle, i have long hair and try it and will share a hair style which i made on friends wedding. Grin Grin

• says

me too have long hairstyle but irony is that my arms pains a lot when i had to keep them up for long and tie a bun Frown
      My sis-in-law is lucky whome i pampered almost 2 long hours.. Cute Cute

Hi Snaha, 1st let me tel you this hair bun can be done on thin hair too coz only by spreading and rolling like this, thin hair will look voluminous!!
    2ndly, i’m soo sorry to disappoint you Sneha, i too dn know how to do sagar choti! but do u have any photo of it, i may try..

i love it Smile do share more bun hairstyles Smile i want to do bun like dipika padukone did in cannes film festival i think its the messy kinda bun ..

5. Maha says

Nice hairstyle Prerna Smile And its good that you are coming up with so many hairstyles. Nowadays gals hardly tie up their hair (including me Grin ). Your posts would be useful to all of us Yes

• says

Girls hardly tie their hair coz they don’t have hair (to tie)..lol ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
      actually hair fall problem u know!! but thanks for good wishes Maha, i’m always greedy to learn new hairstyles…post it if u know any ok..

• Maha says

Me too having hairfall problem Cry And hairstyles from me Question Ok if I come across any I’ll send you the link so that you can try wit your lovely hair Big Smile (I have layers and can hardly tie all my hair into a pony)

• says

i will be looking out for your link Maha…
          well u said it right, with layers and step cut it is difficult to do a hair style, actually i feel these cuts are specially designed to keep hair untied!
          but i’v no option other than to keep my hair long coz my hubby loves them and hence i trims them in long layers Heh Heh

• Maha says

Will send you if I come across any for sure Smile And with your hair you cannot afford to lose it with long layers! *touchwood*
            I cut mine so that I can add some illusion of volume Grin

• says

Yup meenu, not at all difficult!! Just a Jasmine gajra around it and it will change whole look Big Smile Big Smile
      next shot…hmmm…its gona be French braid (sagar Choti) and side swept braid with khajuri choti…
      and don’t mistaken me, i’m not a professional hairstylist, though i wish to learn..

• Meenu says

hahaha, i know that prerana, but you do these things so neatly… i am too climsy for these but still keep trying, its fun.
        oh i know khajuri chori but surely looking forward to french one… i like it very much but dont know how to do it Wink Wink

• says

i’m too clumsy, when i try to tie my own hair Razz Razz Razz
          but if u try to do it on someone else’s hair, you will do it easily..n neatly too, just take your time and play with your mom/sister’s hair Wink Wink

6. Shrilata says

Hey Prerna great hairstyle tutorials…..you are a professional i must say…let me know if you have any ideas for haircuts also

• says

No i’m not a professional Sri, Frown i wish i could have joined a parlor course and learn few more hair styling techniques!!
      and haircuts for me!!! what a joke!! don’t u see, i myself didn’t had any haircut since 5yrs…lol ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

7. Harshada says

I wanted to learn how to tie sagar choti as well. I looked everywhere but could not find. Please post the link.
    I would love to do something njew to my hair… all I do either leave it open or tie a normal choti. Everyone says I am so bland.
    Frown Thanks

Lovely style ROTFL Prerana!Only one should have very thick hair. Well, could you please also do a tutorial on Sagar choti?
    It looks so awesome, Broken Heart I asked so many friends of mine, searched on net, but could not find it anywhere :birthday-dance: Lipstick