Khadi Product Review – Khadi peeling scrub gel Kesar (with Rose)
- What The Product Claims -A powerful blend of natural scrubs which helps to clean dead epithelial cells of the skin. It nourishes the skin making it clean smooth and soft.
- Price -Rs 110/- for 210 ml
- Ingredients –
About the Product
- Khadi peeling Scrub gel is a golden orange colored thick gel with small black scrubbing granules.
- It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a flip open cap.
- The gel smells amazing, just like a mixture of rose and kesar
My experience with the Product –
- At 1st I was little irritated because the gel is really very thick (Jelly like) which just donâ€™t come out of the bottle easily. Either you will have to store the bottle upside down or jerk the inverted bottle for 4-5times to take out the product.
- Usually the technique which I apply for scrubs is, leave it on my face for 3-5min, then with wet hands massage in circular motion. I did the same thing with this gel and the result was noticeable smooth and glowing skin.
- Although the gel texture is very relaxing to massage but the granules may turn harsh if massaged vigorously! The scrubbing granules are a little coarse and you need to be very gentle while scrubbing.
My Likes about this product –
- Contains all herbal and natural ingredients.
- Didnâ€™t dry out my skin. After wash, skin was not having any stretchy feel (although I applied a little moisturizer)
- Skin becomes noticeably smooth and glowing (might be the Kesar effect). It definitely removes dead skin cells, canâ€™t say about blackheads because now I don’t have any after using Clean and clear blackhead remover
- Smells heavenly! Like fresh red rose and sandal.
- I donâ€™t know if Iâ€™m sounding silly but, it can be good face pack as well
- A little gel is required for scrubbing, so whole bottle (210ml) will end me at least3-4months.
My Dislikes about this product –
- Firstly, it is very difficult to take the product out of the bottle as the gel is quite thick, it really irritates me sometime! You will have to invert it, jerk it, press the bottle and then take it out
- The scrubbing beads may turn out to be little harsh if you apply the gel in large quantity or massaged vigorously.
- Product is not for people with acne / pimple, the granules might scratch the acne!
- Khadi stores are not available every where but online you can get if from here
Will I repurchase it –Well the best part of it which I like the most is its smell and gel texture which is not too greasy nor too dry, so I think I will surely repurchase it.
You might like readi