When I got the Lakme Fruit Blast I didn’t use it for long time thinking that it is a hydrating mask and my skin is oily so it certainly not for me but just went winters were about to leave my skin started feeling little dry,I thought of picking it up.My first time experience was wonderful because it actually hydrated my skin without giving me any zits.So yaa !!! I now have a hydrating mask which suits my oily skin as well.
About Lakme Fruit Blast Pear Butter Deep Hydrating Mask:-
Rescue and rejuvenate rough, flaky skin with pears and pure shea butter. Formulated for deep cleansing and intense hydration, this mask complements any skin care routine. Soft, buttery yet grainy textured pears are rich in vitamin C and K that help revitalize your skin. Shea butter helps moisturise the skin, promoting cell renewal.
- Price – Rs 150 for 50 gm.You can buy lakme products from here
- How I used it – After applying the layer of the mask on my skin I let it get absorbed for 10 minutes or so and then wash it off with luke warm water.
It is a creamy consistency mask which gets absorbed quickly into the skin and not much oily as well.
My experience with Lakme Fruit Blast Pear Butter Deep Hydrating Mask:-
- It is not a mask which I will use every day but only when my skin feels little stretched because my skin doesn’t need intense moisturisation.
- It didn’t break me out and make my skin feel soft after using for 2-3 hours
- It has a shea butter mixed with fruity smell which last till them time it is on my face
- I like the packaging as it is quite travel friendly and 100 gm of tube will last long long time.
- Masks is well suitable for sensitive skin also.It doesn’t itch or sting at all
- Mask does leave a thin layer behind even after washing with luke warm water.I though didn’t have any problem with that however you might not like that if you have super duper oily skin.
Recommendation – Product is definitely going to suit combination to dry skin people the most.Oily skin can use it occasionally probably once or twice in a week (Chances of breaking out is less) .It is more of a winter or initial summer product.Avoid in summers and if you are below 20 and suffering from acne then too you can skip it.
Wise She Rating – 3/5
Have you tried Lakme Fruit Blast Pear Butter Deep Hydrating Mask?
You might like reading these also:-
P.S – Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you