By Shrilata, Lotus Herbals Fairness Gel Review
I purchased this product few months back from Lotus fairness range after coming back from my Kerala trip. My skin got tanned and Lotus created a good hype about their fairness range, so thought of trying this as I was supposed to join work immediately and had heard about fair and white gel cream on net I thought of buying this.
- What it Claims? -Liquorice and Green Tea extracts present in this gel provide synergic action to regulate the activity of tyrosine, an enzyme present in the melanin formation, mainly responsible for darkening of skin. Revitalises cutaneous cells, effectively preventing aging and imparting glow to the skin.
- Price of Lotus Herbals Fairness gel : -The price of the product is Rs.180/- for 150 ml with a shell life of 3 years.
- Directions for Usage: -Apply to cleansed face morning and evening. Let dry.
I tried to take this pic as clear as possible as half of the bottle is empty and transparent ..still tried my level best
Ingredients:(Complete list of ingredients is not given on the pack)
Liquorice (Mulethi) extract, Green tea extract and VitaminE.
- My Experience with the Product:It comes in a plastic bottle along with a pump as other Lotus products. The gel is very light and gets easily absorbed in the skin. It has a very light fragrance of Green Tea.
- But this product didnâ€™t helped me at all in removing tan. Moreover it is so light that it I had to apply a day cream or a moisturizer above it. Gave me a feeling as nothing is applied on my face. It does not contain SPF due to which I cannot rely on it when going out in sun . There was not even a slight improvement in my complexion.
- Very light , gets easily absorbed in skin.
- Comes in a pump bottle which is convenient for travelling
- No SPF.
- Cannot be used alone on skin.
- Not suitable for Dry skin although it claims to be suitable for all skin types, leaves skin feeling very dry.
- No improvement in skin complexion as it claims to lighten the complexion and imparting glow to the skin.
- Complete list of ingredients not mentioned.
Will I Buy this Again? – No, I wonâ€™t. I am not satisfied with the product.
You might like reading these also:-