I know there are many of us who are dealing with skin problems that would require us to lighten the skin tone of the face. Hyper pigmentation is something which is common and using “Healthy” skin whitening creams does help.
After using Olay skin whitening creme I switched to Lotus skin whitening and result are not that bad.While buying the creme I was not looking for fairness, all I wanted from the creme was to remove my tan and provide brightness to my face.
What the product claims :- Whiteglow skin whitening & Brightening gel creme is a breakthrough from lotus herbals that lightens , whitens and brightens your sin.
Lightens – It lightens skin’s tone by reducing uneven pigmentation
Whitens – It unveils fairer skin by reducing dark spots.
Brightens – It enhances skin’s radiance naturally
Why Gel Creme - Whiteglow skin whitening & brightening gel creme is a revolutionary fairness solution that incorporates the advantages of a gel and a cream .
Spreads easily on your skin
Advanced formula allows for better delievery of active ingredients
Good for all skin types including oily and combination skin
Price of Lotus Herbals Whiteglow skin whitening & Brightening Gel Creme = Rs 260 for 60gm
- How to use – Use morning and evening all over face and neck after cleansing thoroughly with Whiteglow 3in1 Deep Cleansing Skin Whitening Facial Foam. For synergic effect, use in conjunction with WHITEGLOW intensive skin whitening & brightening Serum.
- How it works – Clinical trials show that the following plant extracts lighten, whiten and brighten the skin with in 7HIN days of regular use.
Grape Extract (VITIS VINIFERA):Exfoliator – helps active ingredients penetrate into the skin.
Mulberry extract (TRITER PENOIDS,PHENYL FLAVONES):Tyrosinase inhibitor.
Milk Enzyme:Blocks Melanin Pathways
Saxifrage Extract (EPIGALLOCATECHIN):Free radical Scavenger & tyrosinase inhibition.
- Moisturising – Cream just glides into my skin and is very light.When applied it gives cooling sensation and suits my oily skin this summer.Non greasy and has fruity fragrance which is little strong but vanishes away after application
- Acne – I didn’t experience any acne or breakout after using it.
- Blemishes and brightness- I don’t believe in 7 day miracles anymore so can’t say about it but yes I do feel my skin getting little brighter but only till the effect of the cream is there.
- SPF 25 - It has SPF 25 which is apt for me.
- Fairness – It did remove bit of my tan but I don’t think it can make you white
It is so soothing for my skin and gives cooling sensation that I have become kind of addicted to it.If I don’t find it I keep searching it here and there
No greasy feeling and glides with in seconds and yes the soothing and cool feeling..gives me ice ice baby feeling
- Dry skin people might need to re apply it 2 -3 times a day.
I like the creme and this is going to be with me this summer. I even use it on my hands to remove the tan
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-