lotus White Glow Intensive Skin Whitening & Brightening Serum Review
After reviewing the lotus cream its time for me to review the white glow serum .I have been using the serum since a month and here goes my experience with the product
- What the whitening serum claims - Enriched with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts and Milk enzymes that are known fairness agents A proprietary formula that distributes via an advanced delivery system It visibly refines large pores, eliminates blackheads and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Price : Rs 195 for 15 ml
- How to use: Use morning and evening all over face and neck after cleansing.
- Why Serum – Whiteglow Intensive skin whitening & Brightening is a proprietary formula which distributes a potent blend of all natural ingredients.Lightens & brightens skin, visibly refines large pores.It is specifically formulated with rare ingredients so that you get visible results from the first application.
- How it works – Clinical trials show that the following plant extracts lighten, whitens and brightens the skin with in 7 days of regular use
Grape Extracts (VTIS VINIFERA)-Exfoliator -helps active ingredients penetrates into the skin.
Mulberry extract (Triter Penoids , Phenyl flavones):Tyrisinase Pathways
Saxifrage Extract (EPIGALLOCATECHIN)-Free radical Scavenger & tyrosinase inhibition.
- How I used the whitening serum - For first 15 days I use the serum with the lOTUS HERBALS WHITE GLOW SKIN WHITENING & BRIGHTENING GEL CREME and rest fifteen days without the brightening creme.I used it twice a day and didn’t use any other creme or sunscreen beside these two.
- My experience with the product – When I was purchasing the whitening gel creme SA asked me to buy the serum as well to get the maximum effect .As it was a serum I purchased it but after two weeks of usage when i didn’t see any “BRIGHTENING” effect I stopped using the gel creme and went only for the serum for a while.There was just no visible difference in my skin.Only thing which product did was add some cooling sensation to my skin.
Serum glides easily into the skin but one will needs a moisturiser with it otherwise you may have to re apply it again.
What I like about the product :-
- It’s very light for my skin and soothes my skin too.
- Didn’t break me out
- Doesn’t have any over powering fragrance
What I didn’t like in Lotus Whitening Serum
- There was no visible difference in my skin though product claims a lot.It neither reduced my pores or brown spots and I am not even thinking about whitening or brightening effect to my skin.
- Just 15ml of the product is too less for a price of 195.I used it miserly and after two weeks pumps stops working so basically it will last for 4 weeks maximum provided you are careful with the application.
- Won’t work in winters at all.
- I used both the product first together and then separately and there was just NO difference
Will I recommend it to others-No, It is just a kind of extra product which I bought which was no where needed .I will stick to the lotus gel creme which suits me beautifully .
Wise She Rating – 2/5
You might like reading these also:-