Now when many of us have started to share their experiences with online shopping in India on Wise She , I also thought to share my experience with HomeShop18.com which is Indiaâ€™s largest Home Shopping Company Over 450 Brands and 150,000 Products Available. They have everything in their product range starting from small toys to branded laptops, mobiles, microwave ovens and other gadgets, from jewelry to all kind of kitchen appliances, even kitchen chimney, beauty products to apparel (men & women), they have everything and that to from well known brands like Biba, Libas, whirlpool, Samsung, Himalaya, Nokia, micromax, Zaveri pearl, Toshiba and just everything..
Shopping with homeshop18 is absolutely non fussy with lots of discount in MRP of the products + free gifts sometimes. They offer free home delivery with no hidden costs.
How to shop from HomeShop18
- You can purchase items from their website homeshop18.com.
- You can also purchase their items after seeing a detailed demo / advertisement of that item for nearly about 30min in their 24 hours shopping channel homeshop18.
- They have 3 payment options cash on delivery, on EMIs, cash before delivery.
- Usually I prefer cash on delivery & after getting a detailed study of a particular item on their channel. Example, before purchasing a Mâ€™oven, you can see a detailed study of it on their channel about its capacity, quality, various facilities, and they even make various foods in them as to give you a demo.
- To shop, all you have to do is note down the product code, ring on their 24 hour toll free number, a customer care executive will note down your order, delivery address, and will give you an order number. You will get it delivered to your address in next 10 working days without any shipping charges. Now you can do its payment.
- After that again the customer care executive will ring you to know about your satisfaction on the product delivered to your address.
- For gadgets and electrical items like camera, washing machine, fridge etc..you will also get the required warranty.
My Experience of shopping with homeshop18
- I think to place an order via phone in their customer care executives is better coz there is a direct talk with them, you can talk and get answer of your entire query. Although the details of every thing (details of products, payment details etc..) is given in their website but its my personal choice to interact and know everything.
- Till now I have purchased a Samsung 10MP 5X zoom camera, 5 jewelry set and a single pearl jewelry (with pearlâ€™s authenticity certificate) from them after watching its demo in their channel, and Iâ€™m satisfied with all of them.
- The Samsung camera was purchased as a gift to my father-in-law so I canâ€™t show its pic here but let me show you the ethnic jewelry which I purchased from homeshop18.
A fresh water pearl necklace from Mayur Pearls
After my satisfaction with the pearl necklace (with which authenticity certificate of the pearls was also enclosed), I again purchased a jewelry set of 6 ethnic necklace which was sent to me in the box above. The set of this 6 necklace costed me 2660/- (after 35% discount on MRP). Let me give you a close look
All these kind of polka necklace sets if purchased from a jewelry shop will cost me more than a thousand per necklace set but here I got all 6 necklace set in much cheaper and in perfect form without any defect.
I have plans to explore more and more products from homeshop18 and request all Wise She readers to visit the website at least once, I bet you wont regret your visiting the site..
Is any one out here who have experienced shopping with homeshop18? If yes then please let us know your experience too
You might like reading these also:-