Ponds Face Wash -Ponds white beauty face wash Review
Wise She MAC Caviar Dreams Giveaway Entry (3) By Priti
The first face wash I used was from Pondâ€™s ..that was long time back …I started to use face wash quite early say when I was studying 8th or 9th thanks to my sisters, being youngest I was pamper a lot by my sisters â€¦..but I stopped using Pondâ€™s face wash long back too ..then howz this review coming? Story for that is I donâ€™t carry toiletries while I travelling most of the timezs now so when Nov when I went to Thailand I decide get everything from there itself but when I went to one of the mart found no much options to choose from and only thing familiar to me was Ponds so I picked this one without thinking much.
I used it for 10days during my stay in Thailand and then forget about it …then a month back I was cleaning my bags and found this face wash..I thought shall keep this in office so I can use it and slowly I started to use at office and realize how wonderful this face wash is so though of sharing my views cum review of this product before.You can read Ponds flawless white deep whitening facial foam review too.
- Product ~ Ponds White Beauty Skin Lightening Facial Foam Reviews For Skin Type ~ Not mention
- Price ~ INR 60 for 50ml [Donâ€™t know price in SG and Thailand price I canâ€™t remember now ]
- Product Description ~ Transforms your complexion to a fair, pinkish-white glow, Cleanses deeply, right down to the pores. Removes dullness and brightens skin Washes away old, weary, sallow skin cells
- How to use ~ Squeeze pea size form from tube, lather well and and massage in circular motion on damp face/neck. Rinse well with water.
- My Experience ~Pondâ€™s flawless white-visible lightening day cream contains new VAO B3 complex and multiple UV protection. That material make the face skin looks brighter and can protect from UV radiation from sunlight. Even, this promise to brighten up your face just in seven days.
- Key ingredients used are:
Vitamin B3: Skin Lightening active, known to act on melanin to give you a lighter and glowing complexion.
Pearl Extract: Natural extract, known to stimulate the skin and help create smooth, radiant skin.
Glycerin: Nourishing moisturiser that penetrates into skin to improve skin natural water balance.
As you can see this one comes in white colour tube with pink colour flip top and pink colour product details written. The form is very thick compare to other wash face and lather very well so a little amount is more than enough and the smell….ummmmm itâ€™s just great …neither mild nor strong just so perfect and refreshing which I really loved it.
And the 2nd great pointer is my face stayed oil free around 2hours …this is like wow for me, even Body Shop Tea Tree face wash doesnâ€™t do that to me!! I really love it …it really stays oil free. My face looks brighter or itâ€™s radiant or itâ€™s just me thinking that
Cons ~ It makes the skin feel dry.
Well, overall I think itâ€™s good face wash and am so glad that I picked this.
You might like reading these also:-