Street Wear Face Brightener Review
I was looking for a face brightening cream and looked for some suggestions on net but didn’t find anything decently priced while browsing .Few days back I found this Street wear face brightener which cost just Rs 360 and without thinking much I purchased it .I wont say that it is a cheap face brightener because the quantity of the product is just 22ml
What the product claims – An oil free face brightener that instantly boosts skinâ€™s radiance with itâ€™s light reflecting crystals.
Packaging – It comes in a boring pinkish family bottle with a transparent cap on it.It has a pump packaging which is handy to use when I am traveling but it leads to lot of product wastage too in the end.
- Product gives medium to light coverage
- It gives instant boost to my face
- It has nice fragrance
- Travel friendly
Swatches of Street wear crystal shine face brightener
Product has many cons :-
- If you have blemish skin or acne prone skin then it will highlight them also
- In summers it is going to make you feel greasy and it is going to make your face look as if it is dipped in oil
- Doesn’t provide any kind of glow to your face just shine.
Will I re-purchase it again – Not now , I am going to buy it in winters but will skip it in summer.
Recommendation – If you have blemish,acne or pore free skin then this product might work for you else skip .
You might like reading these also:-