By Candy akka Dipti
THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE FACIAL WASH
â€œWAOW TEA TREE FACE WASH!! CONTRAINS TEA TREE OIL! THIS MUST BE DAMN GOOD!â€
Those were the words when i went to THE BODY SHOP for buying something else and i end up buying this too.
Of course, for someone like me with acne prone skin anything that contains tea tree oil would be the first preference . So was mine. So I was very happy with my purchase.
- What it Claims: – Community Trade tea tree oil, lemon tea tree, and tamanu oil â€” work together to keep skin clear by helping to prevent blemishes and blackheads, and controlling excess oil. Using our Tea Tree range as your daily skin care regime will help combat existing blemishes, prevent future breakouts, and control oil and shine all year long.
- Price of the Product: – Rs. 475 for 250 ml
- Ingredients: – Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat., Panthenol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Allantoin, Citric Acid, p-Anisic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Limonene, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Caramel, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue
- My experience with the Product : – It does smell like it contains tea tree oil. It has gel like texture and very light. It is mild, feels good on skin and my skin doesnt feel dry after using it. But it doesnt do wat it claims.Doesnt prevent break-outs. I agree with one thing only that it controles excess oil. And yes i tried it many times because i thought its because of my diet. But no..it simply doesnt prevent break outs.
- Pros:Smells like it contains lot of tea tree oil (its a gud thing for First impression) lol
- Gel like texture and very light
- Itâ€™s Mild and feels Good on skin.
- Skin doesnt feels dry after using it.
- Controles Excess oil.
IT SIMPLY DOESNT PREVENT ACNE! (TOO BAD) THATS THE ONLY THING I WANTED IT TO DO!
It says prevent blackheads but nope nope. It doesnt.
Will I Buy THIS again? :NO WAY! May be it will suit someone else or work for someone with normal skin. But its definetly doesnt work for sensitive, combi, acne prone skin.
You might like reading these also:-