Make-up Remover Wipes – I used to remove my make up with some lotion or olive oil and cotton and never felt the need of make up remover. Then about a month back, I was in Reliance fresh store and I saw a pack of â€œGinni Clea Cleansing and Make-up Remover Wipes” and that too on Buy one Get one free Offer. So I thought of giving it a try and got myself Aloe Extract flavor. I have wet tissues with me all the time (but I donâ€™t use them frequently) but never used cleansing wipes.
- What does the product claim: It doesnâ€™t say anything except for â€œGinni Clea Cleansing and Make-up Remover Wipesâ€ ( LOL!).
- Price: INR 25/- for a pack of 10 wipes (and I got 2 for 25/- BOGO offerâ€¦. Cool na?? )
- Key Ingredients: Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Tocopheryl, Acetate (Vitamin E acetate), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, DMDM Hydantoin, Parabens, Fragrance.
- My take on product: -My first cleansing wipes and I am enjoying it. They are incredibly soothing and yes effective make up remover, though it couldnâ€™t remove the mascara from my eyes using theseâ€¦. Oh by the way I use Maybelline colossal Volume mascara (that IS hard to remove ). I donâ€™t get to travel much as my workplace is hardly 30 min drive so hasnâ€™t used much for cleaning my face normally but during my visit to Hyderabad recently (in fact on Monday), it came as a surprise to me. When I was waiting at the airport for the flight, I went to the washroom for some touch ups and after wiping the face with dry face tissues I took this one out and tâ€¦da it removed a hell lot of dirt and oil from my face and neck and arms ïŠ (yeah I wiped all these with one tissue khikhikhi). Thatâ€™s why I am reviewing it now after recognizing its value .
Directions for use (as given on the pack):
– Peel front label slowly.
– Remove wipes as needed.
– Reseal front label after each use to prevent moisture loss.
Pictured are shown sequentially and last picture is of the complete wipe which is of dimensions 150 x 200 mm (no no I didnâ€™t measure it, its written on the pack):
What I liked about the product: (ask me what I didnâ€™t like that would be much shorter)
– The price ( 2 for just 25/-, even 1 pack for that price is also deserving)
– The pack- so compact and travel friendly.
– The smell- mine is aloe extract so doesnâ€™t smell much but my sister bought mint flavor that smell nice though both of them is very mild.
– The size of tissue is pretty good.
– It lives up to the promise of cleansing and removing make up (I wonâ€™t deduct any point for mascara thing pleaseâ€¦)
– Oh yeah it has 4 flavors or may be more but on that store only these were available: rose, mint, orange and aloe extract.
– Very soothing and 10 wipes in one pack â€¦. J
What I didnâ€™t like about the product: -Mmmm.. none for that price but yeah I donâ€™t think it would be easily available in various stores (I donâ€™t know)
Wise she rating: 4.5/5
Will I repurchase: hell yeah! And if you find it just try, it worked wonderfully for me.
You might like reading these also:-