Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Quad Giveaway Entry (13) By Maha
Lotus Herbals Intensive Sunblock Spray with SPF 50 Review
Product claims – This easy to use fine mist spray offers quick protection from UVA & UVB rays. It contains natural actives of chamomile, sage and thyme. Use on all exposed parts of the body, reapply frequently. Sweat and water proof.
Directions for use – Spray directly on all exposed parts of the body (neck, arms, legs etc.) before exposure to sun. For face, spray into hand and apply to face. Re-apply frequently.
Active ingredients – Extracts of sage as a natural sunscreen, chamomile for moisturising & thyme to protect from environmental damage.
Price of lotus herbal safe sun intensive sun block is – Rs.195 for 80ml
Most of us prefer sunblocks over sunscreens. And since I liked the Lotus herbals anti-tan gel, and the Neutrogena sunblock was a miss for me, I thought I would find my perfect sunblock in Lotus herbals and hence decided to give this a try. The spray packaging was another major point for getting this
What I like about Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Intensive Sun block Spray SPF 50
- The spray packaging makes it the most convenient sunscreen to use, especially for application on hands and feet.
- Quite effective on sun protection.
- I donâ€™t have to moisturise my hands and legs when I use this. The mist is like a runny lotion. This also makes application easier.
- Not as pricey as Neutrogena and at the same time offers good protection.
- For once, I can make out how much more of the product is left. The spray cap can be opened to see the remaining product.
- Very little product goes a long way owing to its consistency and hence this lasts me longer.
What I donâ€™t like about Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Intensive Sunblock Spray SPF 50
- All said and done about its consistency, it is ok for my hands and legs but not for my face. It made my face look so dull and oily. Even after washing my face, it looked so dull.
- Makes my feet look dull if i go overboard with the product.
- Wiseshe rating 3/5
Other than I canâ€™t use this for my face, I donâ€™t find any other problems with this one. In fact I think this one is more economical for my hands and feet. I would like to try their Safe sun absolute SPF 50 next. If that one fails, I might come back to this one.
You might like reading these also:-