Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Quad Giveaway Entry(2) by Ash
THE BODY SHOP GRAPESEED GLOSSING SERUM REVIEW
Today, Iâ€™ll be a reviewing The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum which is a hair glossing serum
I have frizzy hair and Delhiâ€™s humid weather only makes it worse. So Iâ€™ve tried a lot of hair products but nothing has managed to calm my hair down like this hair serum.
It is a moisturizing, smoothing serum with grapeseed oil. It is meant for dull and frizzy hair.
- What the product claims: Helps prevent moisture loss, split ends and reduces breakage.
- Price : Rs.545 for 75ml.
What I like about Body Shop Grapeseed glossing serum
- It leaves my hair soft and easy to manage.
- Adds shine to the hair.
- Controls frizz effectively
- A little goes a long way.
What I do not like about Body shop Grapeseed glossing serum
- The smell- I hate the smell of this product. The first time I applied it, I thought it smelled like stale fruit! Eww! But its not an issue because the smell wears off. It leaves your hair smelling citrusy.
- If you use too much, it could really make your hair oily!
- Rating: 4/5
- Will I buy the product again? Yes! Absolutely!
You might like reading these also:-