Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Eye shadow Giveaway entry (6) By Maha
Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub Review(For Nornal to Dry skin /Treatment for dry skin)
Biotique walnut skin polisher is a dead cell removing scrub that is ideal for normal to dry skin.
- What the product claims A unique face and neck deep cleanser. Contains Walnut Oil, which is Rich in Vitamin A and Lecithin along with extracts of Neem, Mint, Fenugreek and Red Sandalwood. Refines skin and fades tiny lines leaving skin fresher and younger looking.
- Price Rs.199 for 50g
- How to use Massage the walnut scrub on wet face and neck with fingertips. Avoid eye area. Rinse with water or damp washcloth. Use daily or as needed.
The Biotique bio walnut was my first scrub. I had already tried few things from this brand then and since it was claiming to be herbal I picked this one right away. I have been using this product for quite some time and I like it. It has a slightly creamy texture and mild exfoliating particles.
I use it once or twice in a week. I just leave this scrub on my wet face for some time, let it dry and massage and wash it off.
What I like about Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub
- It is definitely not a harsh scrub but not mildest either. (I thought it was the mildest until I tried Fab India scrub). It is somewhere in between and does a good job at exfoliation.
- Polishes the skin true to its claim. This is what I like the most about this scrub.
- It doesnâ€™t strip my skin off moisture. But doesnâ€™t make it oily either. It just leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- I like using it a body scrub too though I might finish off the product too soon that way
- The smell is very pleasant.
- Shelf life is around 2 years.
What I dislike about Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub
- Since it is mild, I donâ€™t know its effectiveness on whiteheads and blackheads. I donâ€™t have any to begin with.
- Even though they say it can be used daily, I use it not more than twice a week. Not mild enough for daily use.
- The price is higher than its counterpart Lotus. Initially the scrub was priced at Rs.180 for 60g. But after all the revamping that the products went through, they have increased the price and decreased the quantity. There is no difference in the quality though.
- Tub packaging Why canâ€™t Biotique think of coming up with a tube packaging for their skin care products? Of course without any hike in price
- Wise she rating 3.5/5
- Will I recommend this to others Yes. This is quite a nice scrub and if you are looking for a change from the harsh apricot scrubs, you might want to give this a try. I am not saying it is an awesome
You might like reading these also:-