Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Quad entry(1) by Anuradha
Biotique Botanicals Ayurvedic recipe bio kelp fresh growth protein shampoo intensive hair growth treatment
We Indian girls have always been sensitive about our hair.Not only we want out hair which are of good length, quality, thickness but nice colour too.No wonder we see new hair care products are introduced in the market every now and then.
Last time I picked Biotique Bio walnut Bark fresh life body building shampoo after reading its review on Wise She.I completely love the Biotique hair product but this time I thought of trying out something different.So I landed up with Biotique Botanical kelp fresh growth protein shampoo.
What the product claims -Kelp is a cold water seaweed high in vitamins, nutrients and minerals, coveted throughout the ages for its hair growth and strengthening properties. This nourishing shampoo is a blend of pure kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract, to gently cleanse hair and invigorate the scalp for fresh growth and healthier shine.
Price of Biotique protein shampoo is Rs 159
- Neem (Melia azadirchta indica) 1.0%
- Tesu (Butea frondosa) 2.0%
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) 0.25%
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) 2.0%
- Ritha (Sapindus mukorossi) 4.0%
- Sajjikshar (Kelp or sea salt) 1.2%
- Himalayan water, Q.S.
Organically Pure & Preservative Free. No Animal Testing.
Available – In all H&G stores and Big Bazaar
What I liked about Boituque Botanicals Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
- Since biotique is an herbal shampoo which has organic base it didn’t itch my scalp and didn’t make me suffer from any hair fall.
- Decently priced and have herbal ingredients
- I used it every alternate days and it didn’t make my hair greasy.
What I didn’t like about Biotique Botanical Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
- I was suffering from dandruff and it didn’t help me in reducing it.
- Product doesn’t lather much and I need to make extra effort to clean my hair.
- Product won’t suit dry hair and one bottle finished off with in 15days
- I don’t see any improvement in my hair texture
- Won’t work on colored hair or re bonded hair.
- No improvement in split ends
Will I re-purchase it again – No, I am going to switch back to my previous Biotique walnut shampoo.Not all biotique shampoos works for me still I would like to give Biotique green apple shampoo a try
How was your experience with this Biotique shampoo?
You might like reading these also:-