TBS Olive Body Scrub is again from Body shop post Xmas sale, I didn’t tried much of BODY SHOP SCRUB so thought of getting one and as in the sale most of the products were in special small quantity it does makes it easier to try things. There were around 10 different types of scrub and Olive Body Scrub stands out them among all. It smell subtle and was easy to apply when I tested it on my hands, and the sales gal talk sure does help …so I endup buying this exfoliating body scrub 50ml tub.
- Product ~ Body Shop Olive Textured Body Scrub
- For Skin Type ~ For Normal to Dry Skin
- Price ~ SGD 29.90 and INR 745 for 200ml
- Product Claim by The Body Shop Product ~ A moisturising, cream-based, gently exfoliating scrub that helps remove dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Contains exfoliating crushed walnut shells and crushed olive stones to help reveal brighter and smoother skin. Containing Community Trade organic olive oil.
- How to use ~ Massage in circular movements over your body whilst in the bath or shower to help remove dead skin cells and boost circulation. Use two to three times per week for maximum effect. Regular exfoliating and massaging can help tone and firm the skin.
My Experience with TBS Body Shop Scrub
This scrub comes as most of TBS scrub in a plastic tub with green cap along with product details. The scrub is creamy crushed olive stones and walnut shells for exfoliation, it’s grainy and thick and smells of Olive and walnut which is wonderful but nothing that makes you feel a salad ..
Ingredients used are Organic olive oil – Helps to condition the skin. Ground olive stones, rice granules and crushed walnut shells – Gently exfoliate the skin. Sunflower seed oil – Moisturises and helps to soften the skin. Provides essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin’s moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture, smoothness and suppleness.
The scrub is in light green/olive colour with tiny brown walnut extract and the fact that it’s thick helps to scrub on damp skin very well and we tends to use less of the scrub or at least it’s like this for me. The good thing is this scrub is not very harsh, nor cause any irritation to skin and exfoliates good but gentle enough to use few times a week ( now this is something new for me). It also rinses very well with no residue and not the like the usual scrub where we have to spend lot of time washing to get the product out of our skin. In fact I tried it few time on face and it does wonderful job and as said it’s not harsh so I went ahead and tried it on face too.
After wash skin feels very smooth, soft and moisturized, this product is very good for dry skin. I am happy with the end result and I have included it in my list of good body scrub.
Cons ~ Nothing other than it’s expensive
If I would buy this again? Then Yes, during Sale and if I don’t find anything else interesting…after all there are so many things to try
You might like reading these Body shop product reviews