Wise She MAC Caviar dream Quad Giveaway entry (7) By Maha
Fabindia Honey & Frankincense face wash Review
- Product claims A moisturising face wash ideal for dry skin, containing honey and frankincense essential oil that moisturises and rejuvenates the skin. This mildly fragrant face wash leaves the skin soft and supple.
- Price Rs.125 for 120ml
- Key ingredients Honey, frankincense essential oil, water, SLES, glyceryl cocoate
Frankincense is used in modern cosmetics to rejuvenate the skin and has excellent cytophylactic properties (encourages the growth of skin cells) while being a good all-over skin tonic. It is also effective in healing sores, carbuncles and wounds, while reducing ugly scaring and reducing skin inflammation.
The fab india bug bit me after getting addicted to Wise She So since I was looking out for a good face wash and it was winter then, I picked up this face wash from the store. I still donâ€™t understand why I picked this up from the lot Maybe it was the honey!
- True to its claim, keeps the skin soft and supple
- Doesnâ€™t dry out the skin
- Neither does it break out the skin nor accentuates pores
- Since it claims to be a moisturising face wash, it leaves behind a film after wash which I absolutely hate.
- Except that it leaves the skin soft, it doesnâ€™t really give a washed clean look to the face. My face looks absolutely the same if I wash it with water.
- Mildly fragrant This smells just like those incense sticks! In the evenings it is like some of the smell from the 3-in-1 agarbathi has been rubbed off on my face All those good effects from frankincense is not convincing enough to bear this smell
- SLES! Is there any (affordable) face wash without it?
Wise she rating 2/5
Will I recommend it to others No! But still if you can bear agarbathi smells and your face is fresh enough to be cleansed with a very mild face wash, then you may give this a try.
You might like reading these also:-