By Ashu, Himalaya Products – Himalaya Protein Hair Cream Review
- What the product claims: – Extra nourished and stronger hair. Natural proteins. Stronger roots.
- Size: 50 ml
- Price: Rs 30/-
- Ingredients: Chickpea, wheatgerm, alma
- How to use use daily before and after hair wash. Massage gently on scalp and hair. Leaving it for an hour before shampooing. Apply to damp hair after every wash.
- My experience:-I have been using this product once a week before shampooing. I wet my hair as then the cream spreads more easily then I just leave it for an hour and then shampoo. Used it after shampoo once but the hair became heavy. I have rebounded hair so anything with protein makes me hair happy. And considering this cream has so many herbal things, I like it. It does make my hair softer and shinier after using. Though I donâ€™t know much about stronger roots but havenâ€™t seen any side effects. Now the pros and cons
- Flip cap tube. So quantity could be controlled easily.
- I couldnâ€™t identify the fragrance but itâ€™s quite rich smelling and nice too.
- The cream spreads easily and is absorbed quickly.
- Itâ€™s white but becomes transparent when applied so all you can see is dampness in hair.
- Shiny and softer hair.
- Contains chickpea, amla, wheatgerm, bhrinraja
- Dirt cheap.
Just by looking at the cream one can know how smooth it is
- Contains parabens
- The claim that it could be used after shampoo is false as the hair becomes heavy.
- Verdict: itâ€™s a decent product and now I am going to try more himalaya hair care products
You might like reading these also:-