Lush Lip scrub is terribly addictive and I think it was sent from heaven to Lush company .After using this I don’t feel like using any other scrubs on my lips and gosh it makes life so simple
Lush scrub contains castor sugar which scrubs away the dead skin from the lips and jojoba oil prevents them from getting dry though if you have extremely dry lips then your lips might feel dry after using it.
The bottle looks tiny and contains just 25 gm of product but it lasts really long. I have been using it since a month almost every day and still almost three fourth of the product is left.
Price of Lush Mint Scrub is Rs 575 for 25gm:-
Product has heavy dose of sugar which are not very mild.
Flavours of Lush Lip Scrub
Lush Chocolate Lip Scub
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
I bet if you can avoid eating it it just tastes delicious .
Castor sugar, Organic Jojoba oil, Vanilla extract, Tagetes Oil, Peppermint oil, Limonene flavour
How I use it -Scoop out a small amount of the product with your finger and rub it on your lips.Rub rub rub for a minute and wash it off.I apply lip balm after scrubbing and voila … I am set with soft lips
What I Like abour Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub:-
- It leaves my lips super soft and silky and peels off all the dead layers from my lips.
- It takes just one minute to use it.
- I like the fragrance which is so sweet and minty ..yummm!!!
- I like its cute small jar which I can take along with me whenever I am traveling.
- Unlike other Lush products, this product has long shelf life and there’s no need to keep it in the fridge either
- One can exfoliate their lips every day with it
What I don’t like about the Lush Mint Julip Lip Scrub :-
- Pricing.I would have loaded all the flavors of lush lip scrub if it would have been some where around Rs 300 -400
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Rock Star Soap Review
- LUSH New Solid Shampoo(Product review )
- LUSH Coolaulin hair conditioner review