Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Pencil Review
Smudge-proof, stay-put, waterproof formula won’t budge until you want it to
Self-sharpening packaging swivels up and down so point is always sharp and ready to define
Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested
For best results – Apply along your lash line from the inner to the outer corners. Removes easily with Expert Eyes® Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover.
- Price of Maybelline unstoppable liner Rs.240
I heard so many people speaking about this one and hence thought I would give it a try. Supposed to be available in black, brown and sapphire blue. But I found only the black and brown ones when I was getting this. I got the brown color for myself.
- The color is so pretty.
- Retractable pencil so I am saved from the pain of sharpening
- Doesnâ€™t smudge and is water proof. But then if I want to remove it, I just wet it and rub it with my hands and voila! Itâ€™s gone completely! Even more easier with soap.
- Doesnâ€™t sting my eyes when I tried applying it on water line.
- Stays for a good 5-6 hours on my eyes.
Maybelline Unstoppable Liner – 2 swipes without pressure.
Maybelline Unstoppable Liner – 3rd swipe with pressure
- Can a pencil be more waxy? That is the reason for it being smudge proof.
- It tugs and pulls my eyelids like anything! I just gave up hope of using it until one fine day I found a way to use it. Instead of letting the pencil pull my eyes, I pull my eyes on own from the outer corner and then apply it. That way, I am able to get a decent application if not good enough.
- As a result of all this pulling, I end up with a thick line L
- If I apply too much pressure, the tip breaks.
- One can never draw a continuous line with it.
- About the not stinging part, nothing much was getting transferred to my water line and I think a product can sting only when it is present there
- Obviously the color payoff is very negligible. You can see the pic where I have applied two swipes without pressure and it looks so light. I tried a third swipe with a liâ€™l pressure and I am able to get a decent amount.
- Wiseshe rating 2.5/5 (The marks are solely for the color and the fact I donâ€™t have to be bothered to search for a makeup remover to remove it.)
I quite like the color and with the way I apply it, it is just ok. But then, this pencil is a definite miss IMHO.