Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Quad Entry 5 by Meenu
Hey friends! I know winters are gone and this is not the right time to discuss about some body cream. These days we want light moisturizers or lotions which donâ€™t make us feel greasy or oily and at the same time help our skin fight with the dry summers. But I am here to share with you one of the products which I used in winters and is working fine in summers too. I am here to talk about the â€œOriflame Body Creamsâ€. Whoever used them had love and hate relationship with themâ€¦ trust me I have came across many such people.
- What does the product claim: Luscious body cream infused with enticing fragrance nourishes, leaving skin deeply hydrated. Light non-greasy formula and easy to apply. With long lasting scent.
- Price: INR 449/- for 250 mL tub.
Ingredients: (more or less, the ingredients of all the body creams are same) AQUA, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, PARFUM, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CARBOMER, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, CETEARETH-20, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CI 47005, CI 16035
My experience with the product: These body creams are available in 6-7 fragrances. All of these come in a big, fat, transparent, cute, plastic tub with only differentiating part is the cap of the tub. I have â€œAmber Elixirâ€ and â€œGiordani Goldâ€ body creams (actually â€œAmber Elixirâ€ is my sisterâ€™s not mine )
And this is the bottom of the tub.
The cream is fast absorbing, non greasy or oily. As you apply it the skin feels so soft and the fragrance of both the creams are amazing (sorry I am very poor at explaining the fragrances so I am not gonna even try to do that ). The texture is neither runny nor thick but thinner that any normal cream which I liked. I mostly use it as hand cream which left my hands smelling sooooo nice. As far as the moisturizing part is concerned, I have to re-apply it after 3-4 hrs in winters on my dry skin but you can actually see instant moisturization on applying. My sis has normal skin she too has to apply it at least 3 times a day in winters.
What I like about Oriflame Body Cream
- I just loved the packaging. The tub though large but looks too cute and I know I can use it in many ways after the cream finishes
- The fragrance- smell of both creams I too good that I keep on smelling ma hands after applying it.
- You wont need too much cream at once to moisturize the skin although you may need to re apply it.
- The body cream is very moisturizing & gets easily absorbed in the skin without making it feel oily. And it gives instant radiance to the skin on applying.
- The texture is very light, kind ofbody butter. You just need to take it & massage on the skin & within few seconds it gets into the skin making it smooth and moisturized.
- This cream can be used in summers as well since it is not oily.
- Easy to take out the product because of large opening.
- Oriflame products are not tested on animals.
What I don’t like about Oriflame Body Cream:-
- -Doesn’t work that great in winters as the skin feels like getting dry after few hours of application and you have to reapply it. But if you don’t mind reapplying (like me ) then It will work in winters
- Not travel friendly- carrying the big pot in a bag is difficult, at least I wont do that.
- It comes in a pot, so one has to sanitize their hands before using this.
- One or the other fragrance is on discount almost every month but little expensive at the regular price of Rs.449.
Will I repurchase it? : yep! After this one gets over I would like to try other fragrances but only when it is on discount .
WiseShe rating: 3.5/5.
Have you tried Oriflame Amber Elixir And Giordani Gold Body Cream?
You might also like reading these:-