Wise She MAC Caviar Dreams Quad giveaway entry (2) by Meenu
Hi friends, I am back again with review of one more Oriflame product. This time its Oriflame Beauty Eye liner Stylo. Styloâ€¦.Classy name huh ! It is a sketch pen like liner which exactly look like a sketch pen . When I showed it to my mom even she said the same . Eye liner Stylo is available in three colors: black, green and brown. I bought the black and the green one.
- What does it Claim: Achieve extreme colour precision with this advanced ink liner. Its fine applicator delivers exact colour which dries in seconds. Plus its refreshing formulation doesnâ€™t smudge or fade.
- Price: INR 359/- for 16 mL (but I got this on BOGO offer ) .
- Ingredients: AQUA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM LIGNOSULFONATE, SODIUM LAURETH-11 CARBOXYLATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, EDTA, CI 77266
- My experience: I am not very impressed by this stuff, not much disappointed though because I never expected great things from it. I can make a neat liner shape on my eye using this (of course, this is what it is meant for ). The liners are decently pigmented but cannot be compared with the liquid liners. But when it comes to staying power, not quite good . It can stay for 4-5 hours after which it starts fading and if you tend to touch your eye often (like me) or rub, it will fade faster. Hereâ€™s how the product look like:
The tip of the liner:
Now you know how easy it is to â€œdrawâ€ on your eye using this thing. Time for the swatch of the liners:
Green color looks more pigmented and beautiful than the black one. And this is how it looked when I rubbed it after drying with just one wipe with dry finger but very tightly:
See both colors look faded now out of which the green faded more and look smudged. Now test 2 . I put my hand into the running water for few seconds and this is how the swatches turned out.
Again, green color washed out almost completely. Proceeding with the test, I wiped the swatches with my finger very lightly and they become complete disaster:
My research over and now I can conclude the pros and cons of the Eyeliner stylo.
What I liked about the Oriflame Eyeliner Stylo:
- Easy to work with. If you are a beginner and want to get good liner shape on your eye, go for it, it wonâ€™t disappoint you.
- Easy to identify the color as the whole liner is of the color if the ink.
- Colors are decently pigmented.
- Dries within seconds.
- Green shade is pretty. I liked the color very much.
- They have a shelf life of about 4-5 years.
- Oriflame doesnâ€™t test its products on animals.
What I didnâ€™t like about the Eyeliner Stylo:
- Expensive. I got it on â€œBuy one get oneâ€ but 359/- for one liner is not an attractive deal when there are lot better liners available in the market of good brands.
- Staying power- It says that this doesnâ€™t smudge or fade but my tests speak some other story. Doesnâ€™t do what it claims .
- Very narrow range of shades available- only three colors to choose from L.
Will I repurchase it?: Though the list of cons is not so long but the points it has are big enough to say no .
Honestly, I am not very disappointed with the product coz I did not have too much expectation from it and cumon there are many eyeliners which are not water proof or smudge proof but we still like themâ€¦ one biggest example is elle 18 liners. But then again such liners are not supposed to be that much costly.
Oh by the way- Cheers for team INDIA .
You might like reading these oriflme product reviews as well:-