Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Eyeshadow quad giveaway entry 1 by Faheema
About Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator:
It hasLight reflecting micronized crystals illuminate on contact. Sheer color in a lightweight, oil-free formula. SPF 18
I actually got this stuff when i was looking for a bronzer and bought lakme’s face sheer sun kissed and was quite upset when the revlon SA showed me on my way back..
This cute thing is supposed to be a face illuminator which can be used after and also as a foundation or on just nude skin…
it gives beautiful illumination and u gota use very little to get the effect.
You can see that it comes in a tube with a brush…all u have to do is twist the nozzle to the open side and squeeze a tiny bit as i had shown and that one is enough for the whole face..and the brush kinda helps you to spread it all over evenly or at the spot where you want to..
I personally use it nude on the skin or when I am made up, I use it on the bridge of my nose to make it look longer and perfect
- Fragrance – It has great fragrance which is very mild and lingers on and is a good buy for Rs.800(not sure of the exact price, got it 3 months back)
Shades – Several shades available,I got bare light 010
Look at the tiny amount I had taken
See the area it covers but looks ghostly
After careful blending in sunlight(though night time is the better choice, it doesn’t look bad at day lite too because the crystals are too tiny)
What I like aboutAbout revlon age defying spa face illuminator:
- The product does what it claims “Instantly brightens and enhances skin”
- Ultra lite
- Use nude or as an illuminator or a high lighter
- A little amount enough to cover the whole face
- Synthetic brush is washable with soap and water
- L ook realy lovely on snaps with right application.
- Has SPF 18
- Oil free
- Superb fragrance
What I don’t like aboutAbout Revlon age defying spa face illuminator:
- One has to be really careful of the quantity , if a lot, u’ll look bleached on photos
No other cons as such..I literally love this one and this certainly is worth the prize