Wise She MAC Caviar Dream Eyeshadow Giveaway Entry 1 By Shivani
The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish Review
hello Ladies !!!..Today i will be reviewing The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish .
A body polish is essentially a scrub or an exfoliator to remove dead cells and reveal smooth skin.
Satsuma Body Polish
- Best if you want to: Reveal softer, smoother skin with a gel-based, foaming scrub loaded with exfoliating crushed walnut shells and loofah particles.
- Best for: normal skin, suitable for daily use
- How it works:
- Orange essential oil is known to uplift, refresh and energize the senses and provides a naturally sweet citrus fragrance.
- Satsuma juice is rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect and nourish skin, and provides a naturally zesty scent and orange color.
- Community Trade organic honey moisturizes and conditions skin
MAKES THE WALLET LIGHTER BY: RS 445 INR
USAGE : Take a small amount on palm and rub over the body ,either directly or with the help of a loofah lily.Rub in circular motions.Wash off with water.
Lather without water MY EXPERIENCE :I needed a very very small amount.It spreads really easily .Slickly rather..also lather is good enough.I did not use any loofah or scrub.
After washing off a very citrusy smell lingers all over.To complete your routine you can use Satsuma body butter.I did not buy that as yet, since my Stawberry body butter is still a loonnng way to go.
Skin felt nice ,citrusy and squeaky clean.
I was using dove body wash prior to this but ever felt this clean.This may be due to the exfoliating contents of this polish.
What I like The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish
- Good exfoliation
- Citrusy SMELLand a fresh fresh feeling (very very good for the summers)
- HYGIENIC since in a tube form.I have also used their body scrubs in strawberry which comes in a tub.I dont like to dip my fingers in.
- SMALL amount needed and spreads easily.will go a long way( I hope since i have just used it once)
- Travel friendly.
What I don’t like about Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish
- Slightly sweet smell of satsuma oranges which
Have you used Satsuma Body Polish ?How was your experience like?
You might like reading these also:-