What Khadi cleanser claims –
An Ayurvedic cleansing gel with extracts of turmeric which removes dirt and pollution from the skin pores. It is also an anti septic pore cleanser.
- Price –Rs 110/- for 210 ml
How to use gel cleanser
Take required quantity and massage on face and neck for 5-6 minutes. Wipe off with cotton and wash with lukewarm water.
About Khadi gel cleanser
There is a gold facial kit available at Khadi which include a cleanser, massage cream and face pack, Khadi cool gel haldi magic is the cleanser included in this gold facial kit. Though the gold massage cream was very costly (10gms for 85/- or something) so I didn’t get it, but that is too in my wish list…
- Packaging -The cool gel haldi magic comes in a transparent bottle with a flip open cap.
- Color – The color of the gel is muddy yellow with orangish suspended particles in it which seems to be raw turmeric.
- Texture and consistency – It is a gel which is in thick jelly form. Taking out the product is very annoying as I have to store it inverted or jerk it upside down very hard!
- Smell – It has a mild fragrance of raw turmeric which is not going to annoy sensitive nose. Name says ‘with clove oil’ but smell is not clove dominated.
My experience with Khadi Cleanser cool gel haldi magic
- I found it as a nice and gentle gel cleanser which will suit all skin types but nothing great about it or there is nothing “magic” gona happen to your skin over night. This is just a normal mild gel cleanser.
Flip open cap and the gel with suspended turmeric granules
What I like about Khadi Cool Gel Haldi Magic (with Clove Oil) Cleanser
- Transparent plastic bottle with flip open cap, hence travel friendly and you also know when you have to buy a fresh bottle.
- Decently priced for the given quality and quantity.
- Just after cleansing my face with this, I see a visible brightness in my skin, may be haldi magic, (but it don’t last me whole day!)
- It does a decent job of a cleanser, I can feel the squeaky clean skin after using it.
- Because it is gel based, it doesn’t dry out neither make my oily skin greasy, just make my skin soft.
- It will suit all skin types.
How Khadi cool gel haldi magic cleanser looks like after spreading.
What I do not like about Khadi Cool Gel Haldi Magic (with Clove Oil) Cleanser
- The gel being very thick in consistency (i.e. jelly like consistency) do not come out of the nozzle easily, you will have to store it inverted or jerk hard with upside down.
- Earlier I thought the orange suspended particles in the gel base are turmeric granules which when rubber onto skin will blend and will get absorbed in the skin but it didn’t happened so, it remained as it is till I washed off after 5 min of massage! (here I also would like to add that the orangish turmeric granules are soft like sponge, don’t mistaken it as harsh scrubbing granules)
- The brightness which I get right after cleansing with this haldi magic don’t last whole day.
Will I re-purchase / recommend – ahemmm !!! actually I’m doubtful…it is very gentle cleanser, gives a soothing effect but I think I’m not gona re-purchase this because I didn’t find any magic in haldi magic gel!
I mean this is a nice gentle gel cleanser which will suit all skin types even sensitive skin, but there is nothing “great” or over night magic in it. So if you are a herbal product sucker and have weakness over turmeric qualities then you can try this out as its not expensive…
You might like reading these also:-
Khadi Moisturizing lotion Rose Review
Khadi Mauri Hair Conditioning Cream Review
Cleanser – Khadi Cream Cleanser Pudina Review
Khadi Mauri Rose-Sandal Soap Review
Khadi Mauri Herbal Moisturizer with Saffron, Aloevera and Honey Review