Lakme Fantasy Collection – Lakme Shimmer Liner
Lakme Midnight Moon is my current favourite eyeliner and I especially like to use it for winged eyeliner. It gives smooth application and sparkle in the application brightens up any eye makeup .
Lakme Shimmer eyeliner – Steal the secret to those twinkling eyes with a gel based liner infused with micro-fine glitter particles. This rich sparkle liner lets you line, layer or blend without smudging or spreading.
- Shades available – Midnight moon, pink crystal, astral green, bronze melt, glimmer blue, mystic mauve and indigo star,moonshine topcoat
- Price Rs – 275 for 3.5ml
I personally like its brush which gives thinnest as well as thickest of application and comes in a small bottle which has the same shade below as the eyeliner.It has a long golden sleek cap which is classy looking.
Swatches of Lakme Shimmer Liner Midnight Moon
Midnight blue is a greyish black with hint of dark blue in it.It has sublte shimmer and the gel based consistency of the eyeliner makes the eyeliner application very smooth
I used Lakme gel based eyeliner on my eye makeup look.I created this look with Faces stacks.Eyeliner dries down with in seconds and doesn’t look too harsh like black eyeliner.
It is not a waterproof eyeliner and stays for around 4 hours on my eyes.It is easy to use because of its long brush and it doesn’t smudge .
Will I recommend Lakme Shimmer Liner Midnight Moon-
If you find black eye liner harsh looking then do try this.Also, if you like applying winged eyeliner but fail most of the time then try it with Lakme shimmer liner.It is a shimmer liner but can be easily worn during the day on formal occasion.A shade which we don’t see much in drug store brand and yes it is expensive if I compare it with its quantity.
Wise She Rating - 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Look Book – Lakme Cheek Artist Review
- Lakme Fantasy Collection Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Glimmer Green Review
- Look Book – Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Astral Blue Review
- LAKME Gold Dust Shimmer Bronzer Review
- 3 Lakme Fantasy Collection Lipsticks Review And Swatches
- Look Book – Lakme Eye Color Quartet Botanica Review And FOTD
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you