This post is for Dr. Shilpa
Few days back I shared with you MAC Dark diversion which is a beautiful persian plum fluidline.When I was thinking of doing eye makeup with it there were many combination which revolved around my mind.If one is wearing it office then wearing some neutral beige with dark brown in the crease and this fluidline would have looked fab.If you want I will do office look someday but for a change I did more of a bridal look with MAC dark diversion.
I used just pink and gold of Chambor geneve daling sphinix 29 eyeshadow. You can use similar color there is no hard and fast rule provided you have the MAC Dark diversion
so lets start with the tutorial
Step1 – I primed my eyes by applying some foundation and dabbed loose powder over it
Step2 – Applied dark pink (it looks like more of a caramine pink to me).Started from the outer corner I stretched the eyeshadow slightly ahead from the middle of the crease.Made a V on the outer corner.
Step3 -Applied bronzy gold to the eyelids and the same gold from the crease to the brow bone.Blend all the colours to remove harsh lines.
Step4 – Applied MAC Dark diversion fluid line as eyeliner and gave it a small winged eyeliner look.This way my eyes look wider.I filled my brows with Body shop brow set and curled my lashes, applied mascara.I applied dark teal colour eyeliner of chambor which I think has been discontinued now.
(To make the application easier I added some fluidline in dark diversion.)
Step5 – Applied two coats of colorbar mascara and I am done
These were the few products which I used in this eye makeup look
If you have any request for eye makeup look then just shoot
You might like these also:-
- 12 Swatches of MAC Peacocky Kissable Lip Color
- New Range From Gorilla Perfumes at Lush
- lâ€™oreal matte morphose foundation Review
- Look Book Teal Eye makeup With Bourjois Wet/Dry Eyeshadow
- My Experience with Natureâ€™s co lip balm (Giveaway win product 2)
- Sigma f80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush Review -Foundation Brush
- Best Lakme Foundation
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Day Cream Review
- Illamasqua Scandal Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lip Color Review (008 Clypso)