L’oreal Paris UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA UVB protector SPF 50 Review(Sun protection Review )
- What SPF 50 Sunscreen claims: – Against brown spots, skin darkening , pre mature skin ageing (For all skin types)
- Size: 30 ml
- Price: Rs. 400/- (approx. don’t remember exactly. )
- Ingredients: Sadlybig company like L’oreal has not mentioned in any ingredient details on the product
How to use sunscreen – Use a small amount and massage like any other cream. Could be used as a daily make up base
My experience with L’oreal SPF Sun Protection
I have oily skin so sunscreen scare the hell out of me. I’ve tried so many of them and never been satisfied with any. This changed my view about sunscreens. It doesn’t make me feel greasy and I find it affective too.
Pea size of the sunscreen is more than enough.
What I liked about L’oreal UV perfect long lsting UVA/UVB Protector SPF 50
- A drop is more than enough for whole face.
- It gives a slight glow to the face.
- Spf 50, so provides right kind of protection to my skin.
- Has options like for even complexion, transparent, and purple tint.
- Gets absorbed quickly
- No white cast.
What I do not like about L’oreal UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA UVB protector SPF 50
- Gets little oily for sometime but after few minutes the oiliness disappears
- Product ingredients have not been mentioned
Verdict: I like it quite a lot and it seemed value for money. So would buy it for face in the future. And as I don’t have a money tree in my garden so will stick to a cheaper alternative for hands
You might like these sunscreen reviews as well:-