We all know how important hair conditioners are when it comes to regular hair care regime. The conditioning process is what that makes a whole lot of difference to our hair. Today I shall be reviewing a conditioner by the very famous LUSH.
LUSH has got its share of appreciations for the quality of products that it makes and is worldwide known for its hair care range.
Let us now find out, how I like this Lush American Cream hair Conditioner.
About Lush American Cream Hair Conditioner:
American Cream is our dreamy, medium-strength conditioner for soft, shiny, fragrant locks. Softening honey, scalp clarifying lavender and fresh oranges make a conditioner suitable for all hair types to soften rough ends and keep hair calm. Not to mention the absolutely delectable strawberry vanilla cream scent. Mark was inspired by a vision of 1950s US milk bars, where teenagers would meet and drink frothy, creamy milkshakes. He concocted our best-selling conditioner to soften and control, and evoke memories of poodle skirts and jukeboxes. No wonder it remains such a customer favorite year after year!
- Ingredients: Honey Water (Aqua) , Fair Trade Organic Vanilla Pod Infusion (Aqua, Vanilla Planifolia) , Propylene Glycol ,Fresh Oranges (Citrus dulcis) , Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Fresh Strawberries (Fragaria vesca) , Fragrance , Lanolin , Cetrimonium Bromide ,Cetearyl Alcohol , Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) ,Clary Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida) , Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax benzoin) , *Linalool , Coumarin.
- Directions for use: After shampooing, squeeze a small amount into your palm. Smooth through your hair, concentrating on the ends. Rinse out and voila, you are done!
- Price: This conditioner comes in three different quantities.Rs.450 for 100 gms, Rs.910 for 250 gms and Rs.1540 for 500 gms.
My experience with Lush American Cream Hair Conditioner:
Packaging: The conditioner comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a black colored cap that flip open and is screwable too. There is nothing outstanding about the packaging stuff.
Texture: It has got a semi runny consistency and is of cream color. The consistency is just as desired and is easy to use.
My Take: Okay, the first thing that you will notice about the conditioner is its aroma. The fresh scent of vanilla is so captivating and I totally adore it for this. Though the scent does not linger in your hair all day long but still I desired to carry the scent for a little more while.
This conditioner lags behind when it comes to its hydrating properties and is a big no for dry & coarse hair.
This conditioner would work decently only on normal thin hair and will not weigh them down. But for my hair types it did not do much when it comes to giving hydration to hair. This was a much hyped product of Lush and I expected a little more from it.
Overall this is just a normal conditioner with nothing extraordinary other than the price that it comes for.
What I Like About Lush American Cream Hair Conditioner:
- • The fresh scent of vanillas.
- • Perfect consistency.
- • The transparent bottle makes it easy to see through the quantity of the product left.
- • Does not make hair extra dry.
- • Does not weigh hair down.
What I Don’t Like About Lush American Cream Hair Conditioner:
- • Heavy price for the quality.
- • Does not hydrate much.
- • Skip for dry hair.
Will I Recommend: The conditioner is apt for normal to thin hair.. So beauties with such hair types give it a try. Dry hairs please pass it.
Have you tried Lush American Cream Hair Conditioner?
You might like to read:-