Out of the 12 swatches of MAC Peacocky Kissable Lipcolor I bought Strut your stuff .(Price 1,150) .
It is a lip color and not a lip gloss It gives medium coverage and covers pigmentation.Its creamy and long lasting.
Strut your stuff is a bright red with undertone of orange which suits my Indian dusky skin tone .It is lipstick which is in a liquid form and has a vanilla fragrance which I found little strong.
Swatches of MAC Peacocky kissable lipcolour strut your stuff – Bright red with orange undertone
Lip color stays for 4-5 hours easily.Even having lunch or water in between the tint still stays.I did notice color getting transferred to the glass and the glossy feeling transferring itself into a matte look.One of the biggest advantage of this lipstick is that it doesn’t bleed much
This is how it looks on me .I used MAC vibrant grape eyeshadow on my eyes Prerena here is the EOTD
Applying the lipstick with the blush was super easy as it the lipcolor was not too liquidy and there was just no bleeding what so ever for along time
Will I re-purhase it again – I would like to re- purchase the other lip colors from this collection for sure provided my pocket allows me
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- 12 Swatches of MAC Peacocky Mega Metal Eyeshadow
- 12 Swatches of MAC Peacocky Kissable Lip Color
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Give Me Sun MAC Bronze Everyday Collection
- Makeup Look With MAC Unflappable Eyeshadow
- MAC Stylishly Yours Something New Review & Swatches
- MAC Unflappable Mega Metal Eyeshadow Review
- MAC Peacocky MAC Launches Peacocky Collection This April