MAC Vibrant grape is a beautiful medium purple or medium orchid colour.The shade is in permanent section now and is priced Rs 680 as a refill.
It is a versatile shade which can be used as a single eyeshadow on the lids .One can make use of the colour in smokey eyes or pair it with a gold eyeshadow.
I need a primer underneath it otherwise the colour pay off is not that satisfactory.Also, using the eyeshadow with a wet brush did show more colour.(Please don’t use the wet brush directly on the eyeshadow it might lead to a spot on it)
Colour is matte and I used it on my lower lash line as an eyeliner and it make eyes look vibrant.There was not much of fall and I didn’t find it powdery.
Swatches of MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow
Also did you notice that it looks similar to blush Ombre in vibrant grape??
Colour lacks bit of pigmentation but I am loving it.Pairing it with pink, gold , silver or dark smoky eyes is a treat to those who love wearing purple.
Wise She Rating - 3.5/5
There is a blush in vibrant grape colour called as Blush Ombre in vibrant grape.Have you tried that?
You might like reading these also:-
- My Fab India Haul
- Lakme Fantasy Collection Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Glimmer Green Review
- Oriflame VeryMe Peach Me Perfect Skinglow Review
- 3 Vega Makeup Brushes Review
- Look Book Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Astral Blue Review
- Lotus Sunscreen Lotus Anti Tan Gel Review
- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment & Nourishing Leave-In Cream Review
- Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick Shade 133 Review & Swatches
- Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Gel
- Look Book Eye Makeup With MAC Saffron Eyeshadow And MAC Ricepaper