Lip Color -Oriflame Visions V* Sparkle Collection Lip Palette Review
Name: Oriflame Visions V* Sparkle Collection Lip Palette from Oriflame Cosmetics
- Brand: Oriflame
- Price: Around Rs.500
- Price In Offer: Around Rs.300
- Quantity: 3 grams
Shades Available: 2 Palettes available in different colours
What Oriflame Cosmetics Claims about Lip Palette
Creamy, sheer shades with a dash of magical shimmer to give your lips the perfect party pout. Try a different shade everytime an enjoy your lip makeup
My experience with Oriflame Vision V* Sparkle Collection Lip Palette
I have been gifted this palette from my sweet sis just 4 days back. And, I was screaming with joy upon getting it because I find it just so cute!
She told me that this palette has been launched just recently.
My palette consists of French Rose Shade, Peach shade, Persian Pink and Transparent shade
The pigmentation of the shades really impressed me because I thought that the pigmentation would be low but itâ€™s quite good. This small palette comes with a small brush. When I started to apply the peach shade with their brush, 4-5 bristles of the brush landed onto my lips. So, I used my other lip brush for applying them.
Also, these lip colors are very creamy, so Iâ€™ll need to store them in my fridge.
They give you a glossy finish with a pinch of shimmer.
And, to add to it, these shades stayed on for my lips for around 2.5 hours! And, they were just a little lighter when I notices them after 2.5 hours.
So, all in all Iâ€™m very happy with this Lip palette!
What I liked about Oriflame Vision V* Sparkle Collection Lip Palette
- The staying power is really long.
- The colors give a glossy finish.
- The pigmentation is quite good.
- Packaging is very cute.
- Small and handy.
- The moisturization provided is nice.
- Oriflame products arenâ€™t tested on animals.
What I didn’t like about Oriflame Vision V* Sparkle Collection Lip Palette
- In other palette, shades are not much pigmented except for two.
- You may have to use a lip liner with them in really hot summers!
- Thereâ€™s no inbuilt mirror in it.
- The brush provided isnâ€™t of good quality.
- You can get it only from Oriflame representatives.
You might like reading these also:-