Simple Office Eye makeup Tutorial For Summer

I have been receiving requests for summer eye makeup for office so  thought of doing it today .This is a simple eye makeup look and I have used two products in it which my current faourite MAC Dark diversion and MAC rice paper.I also used Body Shop line softener brush made the blending easy in this look.

This is how the look turned out.

Office eye makeup tutorial with step by step pictures

In my last eye makeup look I applied very thin line of MAC dark diversion so this time I went little thicker with it.This look is more suitable for those who have small eyes or their crease is not that visible.

Simple eye makeup office eye makeup tutorial

To start with it I applied primer on my eyes .I used Urban decay primer you can apply little foundation on the eye lids and dab some loose powder on it.You can use home made cheap primer as well.

eye makeup for office + tutorial

I applied MAC Quite natural all over my eye lid.I especially used MAC paint pot in office wear look as they are long lasting and waterproof.If I wear them at around 9 a.m they stay intact till 6-7 pm easily which is perfect for office wear as who has time to do touch ups in office anyways Razz

best Office MakeUp Tutorial Eye Makeup for Office

Next I applied MAC rice paper all over my eye lid .If you have large eyes like mine then you can use it on the inner corner but as I am doing the look  for small eyes I cover whole my eyelids with it.

Office eye makeup tutorial

Now on my crease I applied MAC Dark diversion on the outer corner  as shown below

Make up tutorial office eye makeup

Blend the eyeshadow with a blending brush or body shop sponge applicator .As it is fluid line you will need little more blending than eyeshadow here . I also applied MAC dark diversion on the upper lash line and lower lash line and smudged it with  a  q tip.

After clicking the picture I found it has not come out smooth so with a thin eyeliner brush I made it look more smooth.Curled my lashes and applied Revlon mascara .Also, applied MAC smolder on lower inner lashline.

office eye makeup tutorial with mac diversion

This is the final look .

Office eye makeup tutorial

Product used :-

MAC Rice Paper

MAC Paint pot Quite natural

Revlon Luscious Mascara

L’orela Glam shine reflextion  lip gloss

Lakme Lip love lipstick  aphrodite blush

MAC mineralise skin finish give me sun as blush

Makeup products for office

You might like these also:-

Lakme Enrich Satin Lipstick Shade As Blush +FOTD
Look Book-Eye Makeup With Faces I-shine eyeshadow quartet

Comments

• ashu says

wow. nice anamika… i have small eyes and i really never have used more than a kajal or mascara. this i coulf try and follow..

• Ani says

ashu if you have small eyes use light shaded eyeshdow by which eyes look bigger and the eyeliner must be pulled some outer than eye corner. line kajal in lower eye to that point.meet both.

Yes anks siahi and dark diversion willgowell with this look..only thing is siahi is little too dark for the crease. so u can apply a similar powder eyeshadow there Smile

1. Zara says

WOnderful tute A! Love the step by step pics..m gona try this tmoro..its really simple and subtle..which will work at my office perectly since no1 there wears much make up In Love In Love In Love

2. Adivaah says

Woohooo I want seeti wala emoticon, In Love
    Anamika, you are looking superbbbbbb Yes The plait, the earrings, make up everything is so beautiful Clap
    I’m giving you this Rose from your garden only Grin

3. anamika says

when did u send me….?? and i don even check my friend request most of the time Frown send me again i bill acceeppt it for ssuuree Smile

• Zara says

Yeyy!! Rash is back!

Guess wot? i tried a similar eye look tday…I used normal primer and used the colors from my CS warm palette…I did a very very light look and it luks ok…a loooooong way to go till i get gud at this Smile Smile

Thanx A!

4. Mitra20 says

I do almost the same thing…then why does it look looooootttt better, loooottt sexier and looootttttt woooooooowwww on you than on me ! Side Frown Yes Yes Yes In Love In Love In Love In Love

You are rocking in that overall look Anu….i’m soo smitten… Blush Blush Kiss Kiss

5. Mitra20 says

You know this sunday i went to Ramoji and dressed my eyes with my Warm palette colours….i was swetting like a pig the whole day but when i came home my eye makeup was intact!! SUper duper impressed, i used it wet.. In Love

6. Candy says

waaoow anamika…. this is my fav luk now Grin lol u to luk ek dam shining shining Grin bole to shimmer wala shining ni! but u knw wat i mean Silly
    very niceee In Love