Hello ladies. Well moisturized and supple lips are a must for that million dollar smile. So good lip balms are compulsory for daily care. I had used VLCC strawberry lip balm, which I absolutely loved. But when I went to get more of it, the SA said itâ€™s been discontinued by the company (which I highly doubt). Anyways I got mint and mandarin lip balms (1 +1 free offer… yippeeee). I have been using them since a month so here is the review.
As per the website :
- What the VLCC Product claims-Lip Shield (Mint): This unique lip shield enriched with mint, Almond Oil and vitamin E, helps heal chapped lips, conditions & keeps them soft & moist, while protecting them from harmful effects of the sun (SPF-10), wind and cold.
- Ingredients: Mint & Vitamin E, almond oil
- Quantity 10 ml
- Price: 80/-
Lip Shield (Mandarin) is not mentioned in the website.
How to use apply on lips as and when feel like.
My experience: – These two are not lightly tinted like strawberry one . wese bhi, who wants to have green lips !!!!!
What I like about VLCC lip Shield
It comes in a cute and colorful tub.
It has vitamin e and almond oil in it.
The mint one feels sooooooâ€¦.. cool when applied. Though my mum said that it reminds her of toothpaste. So she dint like it. But I love that coolness, especially in summers.
Both have refreshing fragrance.
They have spf 10. Something is better than nothing. Right??
Itâ€™s not waxy. Feels very smooth when applied.
- Itâ€™s quite cheap. Especially with the free offer.
- A tub goes at least for a 2 months, if used twice a day.
- After application, the lips feel really soft and well moisturized.
What I don’t like VLCC Lip Shield
It comes in a tub so not hygienic.
The tub is quite deep so you have to dig in when itâ€™s almost empty. I hate to have lip balm stuck in my nails.
It has average moisturizing, not intense kind. Which is insufficient in winters.
Verdict: I love them. Both of them are nice. But I wonâ€™t be buying them again for few months cos as you can see in the pics, I have plenty to go. And besides that I got Nivea pomegranate lip balm and a body shop vitamin e lip balm too. So I have enough stock right now. But will love to buy whenever I need.
Hope this review helps you guys
You might like reading these also:-