Nail Art Design In Red (My Lucky Leaf Nail Art )

By Vertika,

Hello Girls!

Today I tried a new nail art, well I think I always try something new, sometimes I come to a very attractive nail art and sometimes it comes to a disaster. ; )

Okay….. few things I used are –

• Red nail paint

• Green nail paint

• Light pink nail paint

• Transparent nail paint

• A Toothpick

So Let’s start..

Paint your nails with red , for more prominent color two coats should be applied.I am using street wear nail colour in red here.

Street wear red nail paint

Take tooth pick , you can use ball pen or hair pin also

Nail art design with tooth pick

Now take green nail paint with the broader side of  toothpick and put four drops on the center of your nail.I have used OPI Nail paint here.

Nail art with OPI Nail paints

Now with the help of tip of toothpick try joining all the four drops by sliding the tip of toothpick to the center of four drops,this will make a Lucky Leaf or the four-leaf clover.Smile

Nail art inspiration

Then take light pink nail paint with the help of toothpick put three drops of nail paint in triangle.

Flower nail art design in red

Repeat the 4th step and make it on above and below of the Lucky Leaf.

Simple flower nail art design on red nail polish

So,what Say ??

I am gonna try some more nail arts and am hoping for the best of best.SmileSmile

You might like these nail art designs as well-

Nail Art Flower Designs (Beginners)

Summer French Manicure – Easy To Do Nail Art

Simple Free Hand Nail Art Design

Rhinestone Nail Art Tutorial

4 Simple Nail Art

Nail Art Gallery By Reddy

Nail Art On French Manicure

How To Increase Nail Growth
Best Red Nail Polish For Dark Skin

Comments

• Heena says

Heya.. ‘m gud.. wt bout u ? Smile

My nails don’t gv me dat privlige..

currently, ‘m using a nail booster 4 growin my nails coz ‘m getting tempted wid all dese nail arts n wanna try one In Love

• Zara says

Me doing gud..one day closer to weekend Wink Wink

Hey, which nail booster r u using? Does it really work? I saw one at a store and wondered whether they really work..I use lime..usually, after squeezing lime while cooking, i keep the lemon slice aside..then at night, i just tuck my fingers into the slice and rotate like u wud with a juicer..i keep them waise hi for about 5mins and then rise off..try it , it really works..i had very stubby nails which were yellowing..this really helped..

Me too wana give it a try after reading so many wonderful how-to’s on Wiseshe..last weekend i got 3 nail art pens so i cud try out something..And this look makes me wanna try it out Smile Smile

1. raz says

its fabulously done, you have beautiful nails (are they real or acrylic?)
    anyways i like the red shade (what shade is it–number).

2. Dhanu says

Hello Vertika…its very awesome…i loved it very much and will try them…..teh red is so tempting for me!!

3. vertika says

Thanq Ladies…for the appreciation Heart
    Raz my nails are real like me.
    I have used street wear red nail paint(Fiery Femme 18)

4. vertika says

hey Ana you can also use red nail paint, why don’t you ask all wise she galz,why don’t you post query here about this with pics(hands)?? Big Smile Cute