Essential Oil – How to uses Essential Oil & Benefits
I started using essential oil two years ago and now I think I am addicted to them.Fragrance of essential oils depends upon individual choice so I started off with orange essential oil but soon shifted to Lavender because of its multipurpose uses.
I will start with Lavender essential oil benefits today as I think this oil is kind of must have .
It’s also referred as a universal oil and works well for various problems. It has uses in skin troubles, respiratory problems, nervous system and many more.
Here is a quick list of Uses of Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender oil has antiseptic and antifungal properties. It helps in acne, scars, bruises, allergies, stretch marks, insect bites, burns and even dermatitis and eczema.
- It’s beneficial in respiratory problems – cough, cold, sinus, throat infection, bronchitis and asthma.
- It’s an excellent tonic for the nervous system. It has a calming influence and makes you feel better. It helps with headache, migraine, tension, depression, panic, vertigo and also PMS.
- It’s good for insomnia and induces sleep.
- It aids in treating indigestion, stomach pain, flatulence, vomiting and diarrhea.
- It improves blood circulation and helps in high blood pressure, joint pains and relaxes your muscles.
- It is great for soothing the scalp and calming the hair.(I generally add one two drops of it in my olive oil )
Lavender oil can be used neat or along with carrier oils as well. You can apply it externally for most purposes. For respiratory problems, vapors can be taken. Always confirm the safety of your essential oil by checking its dilution. Also, diabetics and pregnant and breast feeding women should avoid using it.
How To Use Lavender Essential Oil for skin
One can use lavender essential oil in their skin care routine as well as it has balancing properties.You can mix few drops of essential oil with sweet almond oil and use it as a moisturiser.If you have acne then you can apply it directly too.
How to Use Lavender Essential Oil To De- Stress
Known for its calming and relaxing properties one can diffuse the oil around the house.It is just fantastic just burn some of the oil in an aroma lamp and to destress yourself.In Insomnia you can add few drops of it on your pillow too
I have used Soulflower essenrntial oils till now as they are of good quality and don’t cost much.
Do let me know more uses of Lavender Essential oil if you are aware
You might like reading these also :-
- Tips & Toes Nail Enamel 31 Grass Swatches
- My Nature’s Co. Contest Price Product Experience
- Lotus Herbals Professional Phyto Rx Herbcomplex Lotion Review
- Body Shop Olive Body Scrub Review
- Biotique Under Eye Cream Review
- The Body Shop Lip Scuff Review
- Fab India Seabuckthorn After Bath oil Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream Reviews
- Natural Hair Spray – How To Make Hair Spray