By Heena, Tigtening pores with Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshner
Name: Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Fresher with Himalaya waters
Price: Around INR 250
Ingredients: Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) 0.1%,Dhania (Coriandrum sativum) 2.0%,Majuphal ( Quercus infectoria) 2.0%,Pudina (Mentha arvensis) 0.85%, Kheera (Cucumis sativus) Q.S.
- Claims: Cucumber is one of nature’s greatest cooling and purifying plants with many health benefits. This refreshing, pore thightening and purifying lotion is blended with cucumber, coriander, nutgalls, berberry, peppermint oil and the fresh waters found in the foothills of the Himalayas. It is formulated to bring the complexion into perfect pH balance and help keep skin in its purest state.
- Direction for use:-Apply to cotton pads or washcloth and gently wipe over cleansed face and neck, morning and evening.
Benefit of using Toner:Toner is an important part of skin care regime. Toners come in the form of lotion or washes & are designed to cleanse the skin by removing dirt & impurities, shrink the pores, and balance the PH level of the skin.
I brought this product when my rose water got finished. Since rose water didn’t do any good to my skin, I thought of buying this one. I included it in my CTM routine and I could see a visible difference. My acne frequency had reduced considerably. Though the smell is kind of weird. The liquid is transparent in color and doesn’t causes any tinigling sensation. It keeps my super oily and very sweaty skin at bay for maximum around one hour. Also, the pore size has reduced effectively.
What I like about Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Fresher with Himalaya waters
- True to it’s claim, pore size is effectively reduced.
- It causes no tingling sensation.
- It doesn’t contain alcohol.
- It’s suitable for sensitive and oily skin,
- It dries up quickly
- Quantity is really good. I’ve been using it for around more than a month and still more than half of the bottle is left.
What I did not like about Biotique Bio Cucumber pore tightening fresher
- You may not get it easily.
- I wish it helped keep my skin oil free for more time.
Will I re-purchase it again – I am always in huny of pore minimizing porducts and till I don’t get anything better I will keep using it
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Foundation To Cover Acne Scars
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm Mango Butter Review
- Lotus Herbals Revitalizing Skin Polisher Info & Price
- Dry Hair Care With Shahnaz Forever Dry Hair Shampoo
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Photos & Swatches
- Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Best Tinted Moisturiser For Dry Sensitive Skin
- Pantene Shampoo – Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky Shampoo Review
- Biotique Under Eye Cream Review
- Biotique Botanicals Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo Review