By Priti, Bath And Body Shop – Body ShopPomegranate Shower Gel
Remember the body shop shower gel haul I had in which I got Body Shop pomegranate shower gel? Along with shower gels I also purchased this Pomegranate Body Butter. The tub looks so cute right ?
- Product ~ Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter
- For Skin Type ~ Normal Skin
- Price ~ SGD 29.90 200ml [ INR should be same as any 200ml body butter]
- Product Claim ~ An intensive, creamy all-over body moisturiser with pomegranate seed oil. It absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften the skin to prevent dryness.
- How to use ~ Massage into the skin for up to 24 hours rich moisturisation.
My experience with Body Shop Butter (Pomegranate)
Okie first thing first Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter is a ‘Limited Edition’ product and that’s the reason it’s not available in any of TBS site. And this product is hot cake, so fast it’s sold out, the sale gal told me there’s some secret ingredient in this body butter which TBS don’t share Well whatever the secret is since we don’t know let’s not bother about it.
Hey but don’t be disappointed, they launch this product every on and then cause I saw this product last year and I got this myself only this year
This body butter comes in a dark red colour tub and the body butter is in white colour, texture is thick, creamy and smooth.
Pomegranate Body Butter contains the following key ingredients ….
● Pomegranate seed oil – to moisturise.
● Community Trade cocoa and shea butter from Ghana – for up to 24 hours rich moisturisation.
● Community Trade soya oil from Brazil – to moisturise.
Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Emollient), Theobroma cacao (Emollient), Vitis vinifera (Skin Conditioner), Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfa
The scent is sweet, fresh, bright and full of pomegranate. I use body butter after shower and mostly in nights just apply small dots all over and massage slowly. It’s gets absorbed fast and blends well with skin, it’s also non-greasy. This body butter hydrates real well so for oily skin or humid weather it’s may not be right option and that’s the reason I use most of the product in the evening/night cause if I use in the morning by the time I reach office I feel very sweaty and oily .. It will make a good winter body butter though.
The pomegranate scent is noticeable on the skin, but it’s subtle once applied and it stays on for around 10-12 hours. After application skins feels smooth, supple and soft and moisturised. The major highlight of this product is it’s hydrates well.
What I do not like about Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter
- All may not like the scent.
It’s one of best body butter from Body Shop I think, it’s very creamy, rich and only a tiny amount is enough so the tub will come a long way. After a shower with pomegranate shower gel and then this body butter ..ummm am all pomegranately:evil grin:
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit Review (Dark Brown/Black)
- Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil Review
- Do You Try Beauty Samples?
- Look Book-Eye Makeup With Faces I-shine eyeshadow quartet
- Makeup Remover-Revlon Eye & Lip Makeup Remover Review
- Best Concealer for dry skin
- Khadi Moisturizing lotion Rose Review
- Mont Blanc Femme Individuelle Soul And Senses Perfume Review
- Body Shop Introduces Moisture New White ™ Shiso Skin Care Regime