Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
I know it was me telling I don’t like Body Shop’s Vitamin E product range but one after another I am doing the reviews .This is because I believe there is point liking or dislike the range right, makes sense? So here I am presenting Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner Review : uhh I did said am not a toner gal too right ? ..Sigh! Why the heck I keep buying these stuff .oh well !I will cut this crap and come to point and go ahead with the review
- Product ~ Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
- For Skin Type ~ All
- Price ~ SGD 22.90 or INR 545 for 200ml
- Product Claim ~ A hydrating toner that removes traces of cleanser, dirt and make-up without drying the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and refreshed. It leaves a velvety feel on the skin.
In nature, Vitamin E is produced by plants. Unfortunately, the human body cannot make Vitamin E, so you need to be sure to include it in your diet and skin care regime. Our toner contains not only vitamin E, but wheat germ oil, nature’s richest source of Vitamin E, for twice the antioxidant benefit. As our Vitamin E facial toner is moisturizing and conditioning your skin, it is also combating the free radicals that lead to the breakdown of skin cells.
- How to use ~ Saturate a cotton wool pad and sweep across a cleansed face and neck.
My Experience with Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
TBS says’ Best if you want to: Remove the last traces of cleanser, dirt and make-up while softening your skin with a gentle, conditioning facial toner.
- Glycerin: Is an effective moisturizer which helps improve softness and maximize hydration.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E conditions, nourishes, and protects the skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and healthy.
- Wheat germ oil – Moisturises, nourishes and helps to condition the skin. · is the richest natural source of vitamin e and provides additional antioxidant protection and moisturisation.
Water, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Diglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Farnesol.
*I hope you gals can see the toner in this pic, I did a mistake and selected white plate and that’s the cotton soaked in the toner
This toners comes in opaque plastic pink packaging. girly! Just like any other toner it’s texture is also well liquid colourless with mild rose scent and get absorb in skin quickly. It’s also alcohol free toner ..Yah! So all the gals out there wanted a alcohol free toner now you have a option. It also has antioxidant protection.
Even though it claims to be for all skin type but I think it’s better for normal/dry skin. It does fair amount of hydrating and makes the skin feel soft.. It also comes in small 60ml so it’s good for travelling.
What I do not like Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating toner
- Doesn’t reduce open pores.
- May Not suitable for oily skin
- May not suitable for extreme dry skin
- Need to use more to make the cotton pad soaked
I would say it’s a good toner. If you have normal/dry skin you can sure try this. It’s nothing that makes me go ga-ga over it.
Re-purchase? ..Well not this one for me, will get something more suitable for oily/combination skin. This doesn’t mean it’s not good!
You might like reading these also:-