Deborah Blush 24 Rame Review
Many of you asked me about the blush which I was wearing yesterday with L’oreal color riche lipstick so I thought of reviewing it today.Deborah is a fantastic brand but problem is it is not available in most part of our country.I got it from my last trip to Delhi but I didn’t review it thinking many of you must not be aware of the brand .
Price Rs 575
There were some 9-10 blushes shade available in various colours and most of them were appealing .I picked up 24 rame which is a beautiful coral pink colour with a sheer tone shimmer in it.
Blush looks like baked to me but it isn’t .It is Hypoallergenic which doesn’t irritate the skin and most of the blushes were natural looking.
Deborah blush can easily compete with high end brands as the staying power of the blush and the natural glow which it gives is fantastic.It stays easily on my oily skin for 4 hours and the shade suits me during day as well as night.
Blush is light weight and gives soft glow to my cheeks.
It has this brush behind it which I never used as it hardly have much of bristles in it .Albeit it is nicely packed so when in emergency one can always do the touch ups with it.
Swatches of Deborah Milano Blush 24 Rame
I swiped the blush twice on my hand and you can see how good the pigmentation is.
What I do not like about Deborah Milano blush -
- It is a expensive blush and still there is no inbuilt mirror in it.
- As i told you before the availability of the product s not easy in India
- Blush applicator is not be that useful
Will I recommend it to others - Yes for sure.You can try Deborah eyes shadows too they have good pigmentation and staying power.
Wise She Rating - 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream Review
- Brandmile India -BrandMile Shopping experience
- Faces Cosmetics Sparkle Dust/Stackables Photos & Swatches
- The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Cream Review
- MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline Review & Swatches
- MAC Peacocky Kissable Lipcolour Strut Your Stuff Review & LOTD
- MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Lakme All Over Shimmer Gloss Review