Heloo beauties!!!! I am so glad that I am finally writing for all the wise she fans. I have been waiting for blog and be one among all of you! I have to confess that I had been an absolute lazy bone putting no efforts to take care of my looks. During my college days I used to be obsessed with most of the cosmetic brands in the market. Later as years passed with the increasing pressure from work and family responsibilities made me forget myself. It was recently that as I was casually browsing the net that I came across wiseshe! And trust me ladies I have never felt so rejuvenated ever. The chat between Anamika, Maha, Prerna, Zara and Heena … I feel like they are speaking my mind out!
So treading on the path of these beauties I too decided I too need take care of myself and do what I really like to do…pampering myself!!! (ahemm…do I sound self obsessed?? Well I don’t care!! I just love this feeling inside me).
So going through the various recommendations made in wise she I made a list of stuff that I need to purchase to start my skin care regime. What could be a better occasion than my anniversary which was on 26th of May. My husband happily volunteered to buy me all that I needed, as an anniversary gift.
So this is what I got!!!!
· Aqua Lily Body Lotion
· Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist
· Narangi & Nagkesar Facial Ubtan
· Vitamin E De pigmentation Cream
· Aloe Vera under Eye Gel
· Quick Finish Nail Lacquer
Shade – Blushing Bride
MAYBELLINE Colorma Shade – Sexy
· Maybelline Lip Smooth Shade – Mandarin and Shade –Cherry
My husband also gifted me a Nail Care Collection from Seacret –Minerals from the dead sea (hope you guys have heard about the product before.. well I came to know of the product only on May 26th ..hee hee)
Picture from the website
The collection contained Ocean mist body lotion, Cuticle Oil, Nail File and a Buffing Block.
The next day I got
· A Basic Care Facial Cleansing Scrub (which was in a protective case and also had a face band free with it- similar to the QVS cleansing brush that Anamika had reviewed)
· Fab India Rose Toner
So that’s how I started my skin care regime… So how do you like it ladies???
Most of the products that I have purchased have been reviewed in here. Still if you guys need my opinion in any of the above, do lemme know. I shall be more than happy to share my view with all you beautiful women!
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- My Fashion Foot Wear Haul
- New Range From Gorilla Perfumes at Lush
- Avon Simply Pretty Nail Paints (Gift From Adivaah )
- Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick Shade No 917 Review
- My BuyInCoins Haul Second